Survey for those with limited mobility — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Survey for those with limited mobility

Options
Leo123
Leo123 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, I am a design GCSE student who is looking to create a product that helps people with limited mobility to perform cooking activities in a comfortable easy manner. To do this I am trying to get a better understanding of the areas that cause the most grief. To aid my research please fill out this form. All responses will be greatly appreciated.
Link to the form: https://forms.gle/NZ85A2TSm9sF9uTL6
Many thanks
Leo

Comments

• Chloe_Scope
    Chloe_Scope Posts: 10,586 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Events, research and opportunities disclaimer

The Events, research and opportunities board is the only board that permits the publishing of posts with an email, contact number or survey link.

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and the Community Guidelines.

Scope

• laura222
    laura222 Community member Posts: 84 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Leo123,

I followed the link you posted but you may need to adjust the sharing permissions. It says that only those inside your organisation have permission to access.

Ta!

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.