A new poem - Page 3 — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

A new poem

Comments

• Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,488 Disability Gamechanger
    Lovely @Globster! I've never been to Paris, have you?

Having the Eiffel Tower as the backdrop to your wedding would be pretty spectacular.
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Join our call for an equal future.
  • Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    @Tori_Scope
    Hello tori 
    I have been to Paris when I was very small 
    It would be beautiful back drop to wedding 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Globster
    Globster Community member, Community Volunteer Host, CP Network, Scope Member Posts: 2,355 Disability Gamechanger
    inspirared poem about young lady called Tori  
    Their a young lady called Tori 
    She liked writing her own stories
    Tori stories were a bit gory
    As tori’s stories were mainly about horror 

I am a Community Volunteer Host. Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

• Tori_Scope
    I love it, thanks so much @Globster!

Maybe I should start writing gory stories...

• Globster
    edited September 2020
    Hello @Tori_Scope
    I look forward to reading your gory stories 
    Poem called Paul and friend Storm 
    There was a young man called Paul.
    who grew up to be so tall 
    Paul had called call from his friend called Storm 
    paul and friend called Storm to fly kites in the night sky  

• Globster
    edited September 2020

Bringing positive about into his life   

A young man called Jay

He found his way to stay on track

For so long people had held back and told his lacked confidence to achieve his own

As people had sowed doubt in his mind he would never achieve anything in his life.

This was before kind people on the scope were able to give some positive thoughts, which brought him the thought he could achieve anything. As thought and learnt his craft of poetry writing allowed to express his emotions and feelings which had suppressed through speaking because he struggled to get his words by speaking which left him feeling frustrated.  His poetry left him feeling elated.  As he found people with a disability who could relate his feeling and emotions he felt before he found poetry writing. Every morning Jay said himself it is going fantastic for me today. As his poetry writing been a lifeline. As it has stopped feeling him feeling like he’s drowning in the sea. As poetry as made himself made feel free as pleading for an opportunity of succeded and proving his hates wrong for so long. As nothing is holding Jay from succeeding. As so pleasing to show other people with disability can achieve anything they esteem to do in their life. I just time find your craft as taking to learn your craft as you find path to succeeding  

• Tori_Scope
    That's really inspirational @Globster!

I'm so glad that you've found poetry as a lifeline, but I'm sorry that you felt so down before :( It sounds as though you're back on a happy path now though. 

• Globster
    @Tori_Scope
    I am so happy now by writing my own poem. 
    I am even got the confidence to enter my poetry into different competitions 
    I feel its a learning experience if I am successful in the poetry competitions
    I would like to thank scope community for being so amazing and supportive.  

• Tori_Scope
    That's great to hear @Globster :) 

No problem at all, we love reading your poems.

• Globster
    @Tori_Scope
    I have entered some poetry into local poetry competitions but I am still waiting to hear if I have not heard been successful
    I will let the scope community know if been successful wants I receive any news

• Tori_Scope
    Yes, definitely keep us updated @Globster

• Globster

Eary Riser poem

A young man called Jay.

He prays every day and stays positive rises from his bed every morning. 

As he hears to birds singing melodiously early in the morning. 

As he  floors, people with his beautiful poetry bring smiles to many peoples faces.    

Jay tries methods to write some different style of poetry in his own style 

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    That's fab @Globster

You have a beautiful way with words and I'm enjoying reading your poetry.  You could put your own collection together  :)
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    edited September 2020
    @Cher_Scope
    Thank you for kind words because I think I would like to go through the poem competitors have helped open plenty of new opportunities. I do want to create my own poetry book one day but it is really hard to find a book publisher who would be willing to help me publish my own poetry book a beginner to poetry like I am @Cher_Scope and plus there is a cost involved to get help from book publishers.

I appreciate if anyone knows any way could keep getting  free funding so I get poetry book published     

• Cher_Alumni
    I understand @Globster - it's difficult to get going as a beginner but you are making a brilliant start on here.  I'd say keep doing what you are doing and let's start looking for opportunities for you  :)

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • Globster
    edited September 2020
    @Cher_Scope
    I would appreciate help with looking for the opportunities 

Poem about Peter a young music composer 
    The young man called Peter
    He loved making his own beats and as he taped feet
    Peter loved to compose his music as he found relaxing
    As Peter kept practising 

• Cher_Alumni
    I'll keep an eye out for opportunities @Globster

Peter's poem is perfect! 

• Globster

Poem about a man called Mavin 

A young boy called Marvin was starving 

As both parents died not long Marvin was born

It was grandad called Grant and aunt Jone who raised Mavin fine young adult. 

Mavin soon found his passion for turning poetry into rhyming raps. 

It left granddad aunt giving claps and taps on Mavin back. 

Marvin never looked back has he never slacked at taking the time to his learn craft. 

One day found a path to learn craft wrapping his poetry. 

Slowly Mavin started to get noticed as wrapping poetry video became hits youtube overnight.

Mavin had a shining light was burning bright. 

Mavin worked day and night to perfect talent.   

• Globster

A poem about a young girl called Trickily

A young girl Tricky

She loved to skip. 

Tricky made sure she did slip when Tricky was skipping

Tricky kept fit by skipping every day.  

• Globster

Hello Scope community

I have written this poem for poetry competition this morning I would appreciate to hear what you think about poem

The poem called not found a special person 

A young man with Cerebral Palsy called Jay.

He had been so unlucky in finding the special someone. 

This was before Jay went on holiday to Spain

Jay was on the beach setting his seat. 

As Jay saw beautiful young women called Pyria

Jay and Pyria who caught each other eyes. 

As he was surprised to Pryia sitting in front eyes. 

As Jay and Priya got to know each other.

Priya loved Jay sense of humour and his beautiful poetry that rolled off Jay straight of his tongue. 

Pyria love to sing and Jay loved listening to her sweet voice. 

Priya and Jay’s romance carry on every when they both returned back to the UK from Spain.

Jay had to get a train to London, as Priya lived in London. 

Jay made a fantastic impression both Pyria parents dad was called Raj and Sita.

Jay was Pryia spent 2 hours on the phone  talking to each other every night before going to bed 

He was blown away how beautiful Pryia looked as she was wearing her red coloured sari.

After four months of the couple were in courtship to the couple and their decision they should get married. 

Within the next few months to couple got married with a  registry and traditional Indian ceremonial wedding which both Jay family and friends were also there   Priya family and friends were there so happy tie knot with each.

Priya had a happy tear in her she helped Jay get over his fears. 

After 4 years they had four years they have had their first child who made Jay and Pryia smile 

As Jay and Priya had a beautiful little son called Praishent. 

She was able to keep the beautiful had on Pryia face at all times. 

As Pryia and Jay loved each other and there little beautiful bony boy who was the apple of Jay and Pria’s eyes.  

As Priya helped her husband called Jay to continue his rise in career a poetry writing. 

As Jay and Priya and their son live happily ever after.    

Brightness