Welcomes and introductions
If this is your first visit, check out the community guide. You will have to Join us or Sign in before you can post.
Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Find out how to let us know.

Hi, my name is farag!

faragfarag Member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, my name is Farag 

Replies

• janer1967janer1967 Member Posts: 12,049 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joined 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I look forward to seeing you around 
    Here to help with my experience in hunan resources and employment rights 
  • Ross_ScopeRoss_Scope Posts: 4,681

Scope community team

Hello @farag and welcome to the community, how are you? 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Talk to our chatbot and give us feedback on the community.
  • Cher_ScopeCher_Scope Posts: 4,417

Scope community team

Hello there @farag and welcome to our online community!  How are you today?  Is there anything in-particular we can help you with?

If you fancy a chat, have a browse through our recent discussions to see if there's anything you feel you'd like to contribute to.  Also, our virtual coffee lounge might be a good place to get going as we have lots of relaxed chat and games in there.

I hope today has been a good one for you :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiariedschiarieds Community Co-Production Group Posts: 10,163 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @farag - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. Do chat here any time; perhaps tell us a little about yourself, or say if there's anything you need help with. I hope to see you around......maybe in our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' :)
Sign in or join us to comment.