Hi, my name is farag! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is farag!

Options
farag
farag Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi, my name is Farag 

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome to the community glad you have joined 

Have a look around and feel free to join in or ask any questions 

I look forward to seeing you around 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @farag and welcome to the community, how are you? 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello there @farag and welcome to our online community!  How are you today?  Is there anything in-particular we can help you with?

If you fancy a chat, have a browse through our recent discussions to see if there's anything you feel you'd like to contribute to.  Also, our virtual coffee lounge might be a good place to get going as we have lots of relaxed chat and games in there.

I hope today has been a good one for you :) 
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @farag - & welcome to this friendly & supportive community from me too. Do chat here any time; perhaps tell us a little about yourself, or say if there's anything you need help with. I hope to see you around......maybe in our virtual 'Coffee lounge.' :)

Brightness