Would anyone want to take part /be featured in a calendar about invisible illnesses — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Would anyone want to take part /be featured in a calendar about invisible illnesses

Options
Tammyjane33
Tammyjane33 Community member Posts: 765 Pioneering
edited November 2020 in Research and opportunities
I am looking for people with invisible illnesses physical or mental to take part /feature in a invisible illnesses /chronic illness calendar and share their story on my social media platform if you are interested please comment below ?
#letyourvoicebeheard #invisiblenotdismissible
Go to my Instagram page Removed by moderator, pending review.
And let me know you are from here 
Thanks in advance 
I look forward to your response ❤️

Comments

• Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Tammyjane33

Sounds like a great opportunity.

I have emailed you asking for a little more information about how you will be running this, it would be great if you could respond to that.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • RacheleLeahSilvera
    RacheleLeahSilvera Scope Member Posts: 77 Courageous
    Options
    I am looking for people with invisible illnesses physical or mental to take part /feature in a invisible illnesses /chronic illness calendar and share their story on my social media platform if you are interested please comment below ?
    #letyourvoicebeheard #invisiblenotdismissible
    Go to my Instagram page Removed by moderator, pending review.
    And let me know you are from here 
    Thanks in advance 
    I look forward to your response ❤️
    I would love to 

Brightness

Disclaimer

Our website contains links to third parties’ websites for your information only.

We have no control over the content of those sites or resources and we don’t endorse or accept liability for the content of them.

Read the full Terms and Conditions and our Community House Rules.