Hi, my name is clairec59! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is clairec59!

Options
clairec59
clairec59 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hi I'm Claire. I have dual sensory loss. I live in London.

Comments

• Cher_Alumni
    Cher_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 5,741 Disability Gamechanger
    edited April 2021
    Options
    Hi @clairec59 and a warm welcome to our community, it's fab to meet you!

You'll have to excuse my lack of knowledge, but I searched for 'dual sensory loss' as I wasn't familiar with it.  This NHS webpage says it is the combination of sight and hearing loss, is that right?  How do you find living with that?  I hope you have sufficient support.  

If you have any particular questions you'd like to ask our community, then please fire away so we can help.  If not, be sure to make yourself at home - either by browsing our recent discussions or visiting our virtual coffee lounge, a cosy little spot where our members have a friendly natter.

I hope Wednesday is treating you well.  Speak soon :)   
    Online Community Co-ordinator

Want to tell us about your experience on the online community?  Talk to our chatbot and let us know.

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,103 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
     Hi @clairec59 - Welcome to the community, & thank you for joining. How are you today? :)
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi and welcome from me too 
  • Tori_Scope
    Tori_Scope Scope Posts: 12,492 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Welcome to the community @clairec59 :) Thanks for joining, and for sharing a bit about yourself. It's great to have you with us.

If you encounter any problems finding your way around the community, please just give us a shout!
    National Campaigns Officer, she/her

Check out our Playground Accessibility Map
  • Caz_Alumni
    Caz_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 621 Pioneering
    Options
    Just wanted to stop by, say hello, and add my welcome to the Online community @clairec59.

It's really great to have you with us! I just thought that I'd ask whether you have you had a chance to have a look around the community yet? Remember, if you do need any help finding your way around, just let us know. We're very happy to help!

Looking forward to chatting with you again. You have a good day :)
    Online Community Coordinator (she/her)

Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.

Brightness