Hello everyone — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hello everyone

shinyhowhow
shinyhowhow Community member Posts: 2 Listener
edited August 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hi everyone I am 39 years old and have several hidden disability’s the one that causes the most damage is severe adhd and I will be assesest soon for asd of which I don’t think I or folk around me will be surprised if I get a diagnosis. I have a few other hidden disability’s which are a result of the former mentioned and I struggle to keep up with society and take the same kind of judgement and expectations as someone who’s perceived to neurologically and physically normal as the rest of society is. This is the hardest on me but i have try not to say too much to everyone as I know most people don’t understand anyway. Recently been in a ward after a huge mental breakdown and have come out worse tor it as the care during and the non existent care afterwards has really hurt and am trying to stay positive and hold on to everything but I think I’m up against too much. Sorry for long rant I like to collect things and enjoy being on my own, being creative and never settle unless i can have quiet time and do colouring in. Thank you 
Tagged:

Comments

Brightness