Hi, my name is Snailpace! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Snailpace!

snailpace
snailpace Community member Posts: 66 Courageous
edited August 2021 in Start here and say hello!
Hello, my name is Snailpace21 and would just like to say hello to everyone

Comments

• janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • snailpace
    Thank you, I have heard of Scope, so decided tonight to join. Thank you for the lovely welcome. I am interested to learn about the community.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Just have a look around there are lots of different sections 

Our coffee lounge is for general discussions and all recent posts can be found in the recent discussions section 
  • snailpace
    Thank you for your reply @janer1967. I look forward to learning and discussing.
  • Ami2301
    Ami2301 Community member Posts: 7,942 Disability Gamechanger
    Welcome to the community @snailpace how are you today? :)
    Disability Gamechanger - 2019
  • snailpace
    Hi @Ami2301, I am not too bad. Glad I have found and joined on here. I know I can talk on here with people who will understand. ?
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @snailpace - welcome to this online community. Pleased you have joined us all. This friendly community is for anyone with a disability, or those perhaps looking after a partner or relative with one. Within the community there are different sections, for example about benefits help, employment, & education, as well as those for varying medical conditions. If you click on 'All groups,' you will see these.
    Our virtual 'Coffee lounge' is a place for more light hearted discussions, & some word games. Try 'Recent discussions' to see the latest posts too, as also mentioned above. Any questions about concerns or the forum, just ask. :)

• snailpace
    @chiarieds, It is really good to of found this online community. It is good to come somewhere where I know there are other people with similar issues and I will not be judged. A few years ago I had problems with my benefits and was told of another group and they were very helpful and got me through what turned out to be 9 months of stress. Though it is purely for help with benefits. It was nice to see on here there is a place for light hearted discussions.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    Here's a link to our 'Coffee lounge' https://forum.scope.org.uk/categories/coffee-lounge  just in case you haven't found it. :)

Brightness