Hi, my name is john! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is john!

johnantwi
johnantwi Community member Posts: 1 Listener

Comments

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,007 Disability Gamechanger
    hello @johnantwi - & welcome to the community. Have you been having a look around the forum? There are many different categories, & do just join in with any discussions of interest, or try our virtual 'Coffee lounge' for a chat. Please also say if you have any questions. :)
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @johnantwi

Welcome to the community, how are you? 
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi @johnantwi

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I am glad you are finding the forum beneficial. We do try to be supportive and friendly. Would you like to tell us more about your motivations for joining Scope's forum and your interests? It would be great to get to know you  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness