Hi, my name is hansirs1! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is hansirs1!

hansirs1
hansirs1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
Finding good friends 

Comments

• hansirs1
    hansirs1 Community member Posts: 2 Listener
    edited November 2021
    Very difficult to find good friends & feel alone  at least few friends for the life is better 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,979 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @hansirs1

I am sorry you are experiencing difficulties finding good friends and feeling alone. I would say we are certainly a supportive and friendly group and I hope you find the same! Would you like to start by telling us about your interests?
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • janer1967
    janer1967 Community member Posts: 21,964 Disability Gamechanger
    Hi and welcome to the community Feel free to join in or ask any questions 
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Hello @hansirs1

Welcome to the community, it can indeed be hard to find friends but I can assure you that you are amongst friends here, this is a very supportive and welcoming place. 

Is there any particular reason why you have found it hard to find people?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness