Hi, my name is Zoe84! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Zoe84!

Options
Zoe84
Zoe84 Community member Posts: 1 Listener
Hello this is my first time claiming pip had my assesment 2 week ago i was wondering how long it takes for a decission im very anxious not sure what to expect thanks

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,018 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,

Between 2-12 weeks for a decision because backlogs are huge in a lot of areas. If successfully awarded, any backdated money owed is usually received before the decision letter.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @Zoe84

Welcome to Scope's forum. It is great to see you have joined us. I am sorry to hear you feel anxious, though it is understandable. I hope the responses provided by @poppy123456 and @Teddybear12 have helped to put your mind at ease. However, if you have any further questions or need any of our further support, please don't hesitate to reach out to us again  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.

Brightness