Difficulty โ€” Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Difficulty

Options
24712 Community member Posts: 3 Listener
Still having do much trouble navigating this site with posting, and replying to people I need help.๐Ÿ™‚

Comments

• bg844
    bg844 Community member Posts: 3,887 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @24712

Welcome from me.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @24712

Sorry to hear that you are having difficulty with using the community. Do you mind me asking what device you are using?

A couple of notable pages to access are the categories page, which is found in the top navigation bar on a laptop, and the recent discussions page which sits just to the right of that. On a mobile, you should be able to press the menu button in the top left to open up these options. Follow below for quick links to the pages mentioned:
    If you want to create a new discussion, you can navigate to the 'New post' button on any page and follow the relevant steps, as you have done to make this post.

When you find a discussion that you want to comment in, scroll to the bottom of the page and find the text box where you can enter your comment. Once you are ready to post it, press 'Post comment' to submit it to the thread.
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.

Brightness