Hi, my name is syedzada991! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is syedzada991!

Options
syedzada991
syedzada991 Community member Posts: 11 Listener
Hello!
Everyone I need your support because I'm Disable person
Please help me
Tagged:

Comments

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 54,283 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi,
    What help do you need? I'm sure someone will help if you can give some more information.
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
    If i see a question that i know the answer to i will try my best to help.
  • syedzada991
    Options
    Hi,
    What help do you need? I'm sure someone will help if you can give some more information.
    Need Come To London do you sponsor me as disability base
  • syedzada991
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991 Welcome to the Community. Please tell us what questions you have so we can help you. Take care.
    Yes! I Need Sponsorship and little money 
  • poppy123456
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Unfortunately, it won't be possible to sponsor you for this or to give you any money. Do you have family or friends that can help you?
    I would appreciate it if members wouldn't tag me please. I have all notifcations turned off and wouldn't want a member thinking i'm being rude by not replying.
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @syedzada991

Welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us. 

Do you mind me asking what it is you are seeking sponsorship for? Do you have an event coming up? :) 

Have you considered posting on social media to try and get sponsorship or perhaps asking your family and friends?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • syedzada991
    Options
    Hello @syedzada991

Welcome to the community, it's nice to see you join us. 

Do you mind me asking what it is you are seeking sponsorship for? Do you have an event coming up? :) 

Have you considered posting on social media to try and get sponsorship or perhaps asking your family and friends?
    never mean of friends and family im alone from pakistan
  • Ross_Alumni
    Ross_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,652 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hello @syedzada991

Thanks for responding and for providing further information. Are you in Pakistan now? Are there any local or national organisations you could contact there for some support?
    Online Community Coordinator

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did you receive a helpful reply to your discussion? Fill out our feedback form and let us know about it.
  • syedzada991
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hello @syedzada991

Thanks for responding and for providing further information. Are you in Pakistan now? Are there any local or national organisations you could contact there for some support?
    Yes! I have also try to call local organization but can't support me so I'm trying to come in London as will as for my study and disability benefits Please contact me my email (Removed by moderator, personal details are not allowed on the community)
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991 :) 

Thank you for getting in touch with us at Scope and for using the online community. I'm sorry to hear that some of your local organisations are unable to help/support you right now. Is there anything specifically that you'd like advice with, with regards to benefits and studying in the UK? :) 

If you would like to email us, you can always do so at: community@scope.org.uk 

Libby
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • Libby_Alumni
    Libby_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 1,251 Pioneering
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991 :) 

Please also bear in mind that we do not allow personal information on the community. For example, phone numbers and email addresses. This is in line with our community house rules.  Therefore, I have removed your email address from the thread.

If you have any questions, please just let us know.

Libby 
    Online Community Information Coordinator
    Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.

Did we do a good job at answering your queries or concerns? If so, complete our feedback form now. 
  • syedzada991
    Options
    Hello please give me answer

• syedzada991
    Options
    Hello @syedzada991

Do you want to help  me
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    edited January 2022
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would always love to help you if we can. However, unfortunately, we don't sponsor people. What we can do is try and signpost you to other sponsors! That's why we just need a little more information about your context first unless you can reach out to people on social media like friends and family  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • syedzada991
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991

Thanks for reaching out to us. We would always love to help you if we can. However, unfortunately, we don't sponsor people. What we can do is try and signpost you to other sponsors! That's why we just need a little more information about your context first unless you can reach out to people on social media like friends and family  :)
    Thanks!
    My dear! But Never my friends and much more kindly tell me 
  • L_Volunteer
    L_Volunteer Community Volunteer Adviser, Scope Member Posts: 7,978 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991

No worries at all. I hope you receive the sponsorship you need. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!  :)
    Community Volunteer Adviser with professional knowledge of education, special educational needs and disabilities and EHCP's. Pronouns: She/her. 

Please note: if I use the online community outside of its hours of administration, I am doing so in a personal capacity only.
  • syedzada991
    Options
    Hi @syedzada991

No worries at all. I hope you receive the sponsorship you need. If there's anything we can help you with, please don't hesitate to let us know!  :)
    Thanks! for said "dear my dear but my request kindly I need till now because I need to buying something to support myself.

• poppy123456
    Options
    I’m sorry but scope to do not sponsor people. Do you have friends or family
    that can help you? Are there other options in your country where you can ask for help? 
  • syedzada991
    Options
    I’m sorry but scope to do not sponsor people. Do you have friends or family
    that can help you? Are there other options in your country where you can ask for help? 
    I need to go UK
  • poppy123456
    Options
    Yes I understand that but scope are unable to sponsor you. 

Brightness