Are you having technical issues?

Comments

• Strawberry1
    Strawberry1 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 4,361 Championing
    I was having a few issues getting on here  but it looks like it's sorted.  Thanks 😊. 
  • Strawberry1
    I thought I'd done something wrong. 
  • Strawberry1
    Glad you got back on @Beaver79
  • Strawberry1
    Your welcome @Beaver79 . More importantly how are you ?  I'm so so thanks. 
  • Strawberry1
    I hope you are reasonably alright @Beaver79 , please please please take care of yourself and be kind to yourself too.  Sending hugs. Chat soon . All the best  👍  .
  • poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 59,056 Championing
    Ah finally, it's returned to normal, thank goodness because that was horrible. 
  • Strawberry1
    Good luck with everything @Beaver79 , hope its not too long a wait for  future medication etc . 
  • Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead
    Good morning everyone
    I’m glad it’s back to normal for lots of you, but if anyone is still having issues with any area of the community please let us know.

I’m sorry things still aren’t sorted for you @Ada. If you’re able to send a screenshot of what it is you see, it might help us identify the issue and fix this for you. 
  • Strawberry1
    Thank you to whoever concerned for getting the site up and running again.  I hope @Ada can get back on here ASAP . 
  • OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,980 Championing

The different comment box is the 'new normal'. It's a different version that should hopefully work better than the old one. 🙂

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,000 Online Community Coordinator

Heya @Beaver79 yes the new boxes will take a bit of getting used to and the text in dark mode is also still quite dark. I've made notes and will pass the info on to the powers that be.

• jw68
    jw68 Community member Posts: 40 Connected

Dark mode option is missing for me too.I use a PC/Windows 10.

• poppy123456

It has been disabled for now because it was a little too dark. One of the scope team mentioned this on another thread earlier today.

• Strawberry1

Has there been technical issues Today please?

• Strawberry1

Are all the technical issues fixed at all or is more work required? Thanks in advance.

• OverlyAnxious
    OverlyAnxious Community member Posts: 2,980 Championing

I lost Scope altogether on Saturday afternoon. Looking at how few posts were made, I would assume other members did as well. Seems to be working again this morning for me though. 🙂

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,558 Online Community Programme Lead

Morning @Strawberry1, I hope you're doing okay?

As @OverlyAnxious mentioned, the community was having issues on Saturday and wouldn't load for most of the day. It seems to be back to normal now though.

• Strawberry1

Hi @Adrian_Scope . I hope you are well too . I'm alright thank you. Please take care of yourself. Hope the tech issues are ok now. Thanks again for you support. Your a star 🌟.

• Strawberry1

Sometimes when a person's name is popped on here it doesn't go purple. Just wondering if it will still notify people if it doesn't go purple ? Thanks

• poppy123456

When a persons name turns purple it means they have been tagged. They will receive notification if they have them turned on. If they don't they won't know. If they are not tagged they may still receive notification if they have that ticked in their settings. For me, all notifications are turned off so I don't receive any at all.