Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @AndyGT

Sorry I missed you yesterday, it's nice to see you back on here

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@SunflowerValley
    I’m good to thanks I have 2 off my granddaughters here so they are keeping me busy lol

@AndyGT
    Hi Andy good to see you on again.

@Beaver79
    Morning I hope your good.

❤️

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

@Lou67 that’s good. Hope you have a good day. 🙂

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,496 Championing

I feel miserable. Found myself calling bruce.

Fekix belly getting bigger it's fliud. Not good. That's how my Oscar went too. Cancer

I've had these cats year s since kittens

It's horrible getting old

• Amberpearl

I have an ant infestation in the house again

Any tips aisrt from hoovering them. Up

• Amberpearl

Woke up a lot.

No. I have 3 daughters

They don't live nearby

They far to busy with their lives to see me

On a brighter note my eldest daughter has just told me she's 14 weeks pregnant, after trying for 15 years

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 783 Empowering

Hello 66Mustang. I do hooe all is good with you. Its nice to be back. I hate it when work gets in the way of real life, but thats they way things go I guess. That may be a thing of the past for me. Time will tell.

Hi Beaver 79… Good to hear from you. I have nothing planned as yet, though I still have some work to finish. I may not have anything planned for today but this morning I booked 2 tickets for the 80th D Day celebrations on Saturday (2nd June) at IWM Duxford…Should be great fun.

Hello Lou67 as always it is a pleasure to hear from you as well. It is like being welcomed home.

Hello and best wishes to everyone else as well.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@AndyGT

Ooh you live near Duxford?? I'm not too far from there!!!!! I've been a few times and it's BRILLIANT if you like that sort of thing

I've probably asked before but I wonder if you served in the same force as my Dad… he knows some Andies (is that the plural of Andy?) but it's quite a well used name I guess

• Lou67

@Amberpearl
    I’m so sorry you don’t see your daughters much but that’s amazing news that one off them is pregnant and even more special after 15 years off trying.

@AndyGT
    That’s a lovely way of explaining how you feel when you come back on to the forum.
    Oh I’m sure you’ll have a great day on Saturday. 😊

❤️

• Amberpearl

Every day is lonely

I havd no money to go anywhere either

• Amberpearl

I'm just rubbish at dealing with death

I've lost so many pets

Plus my parents aunts uncles some cousins and freinds

It hurts

• Amberpearl

Yes brucd fathered 2 litter s. 8 kittens 1 died but the other 7 are well and 7years sadly mum Darcy died from cancer at 8 years old

• Amberpearl

I'm. Trying to be strong but something always happens. It's hard to deal with so much alone

• Amberpearl
  • Lou67

@Amberpearl
    I live myself to and I can get lonely to but I see my family and I need to push myself to get out for a while.
    I really hope you get awarded pip and that will help you a lot and you could even go and visit your daughters.

❤️

• Amberpearl

I heard that some people on pip only get 28 pounds a, week

The train fares are so expensive

• Lou67
    edited May 29

@Ada

Good afternoon I hope your hands a bit better.
    I just pushed myself to go out a walk it was just round about where I stay but it’s a start.

@Amberpearl

Yes that’s low mobility, if you get an award off Daily living you can get a buspass, I’m up in Scotland but I think it’s the same in England. Fingers crossed you get an award.
    Hopefully someone will correct me if I’m wrong.

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada

I’m sorry you’ve had a rotten morning and your routine was messed up I’m the same I hate when my routine is knocked out.
    Did you ever phone about Pip or help with the Discretionary fund and the Support Feind from your council. If you got some help it would be a massive help to you.

I’m feeling good today after seeing my granddaughters they are comical so always cheer me up.

❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Good afternoon everyone

@AndyGT hi from me I haven't met you on here before. I had a horrific head on car crash when an elderly man who shouldn't have been driving took a funny turn and he accelerated into me while I was stationary. It wrecked my already bad spine and I was medically retired. It was a shock as it wasn't planned so my advice is get advice and see what you want to do instead of work now.

@Ada I hope you get your meds especially when you are mid adjusting doses.

Hi @66Mustang how are you today?

Hope the weather is good for those of you grandchildren minding.

We had early appointment for blood tests and went for breakfast out after it was great!

@Amberpearl congratulations on your daughters pregnancy, that's wonderful news. The thing with getting PIP is there are a lot if other things you are entitled to like a helper goes free to cinema or shows so you and a friend are basically paying half price. In Belfast we get half price on buses and trains and free on the Glider (an elongated bus which is electric). Check it out on gov.uk for the region you live in.