How is your day going?

Comments

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Yeah I totally get that. Like me myself I build it up in my head to be this horrible thing that everyone is grossed out on. But in reality every relationship I have had, and friends I have told haven't cared to be honest. I think its my own self pride in a way that stops me. I also have very very bad RSD so maybe that is another reason why as well.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@rubin16 I'm just wondering but when you say "RSD" is that short for rejection sensitivity or is that something else?

• badgergee
    badgergee Community member Posts: 3 Listener

morning, (well late morning anyhooow)

Im a bit new to all this (forums) and stuff but hello one and all wishing all a peaceful peaceable productive (or not!) and enlighteing day greet peeps you meet and spread the smiles

Andii

• 66Mustang

Hi @badgergee / Andii, it's nice to see a new person. Thanks for the kind greeting and I hope you're well too

• 66Mustang

Hi @Ada it's nice to see you on this morning, enjoy your drink 😁

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

No plans here @rubin16,I've just scaled the ironing mountain and now I'm going to finish a book I started yesterday.

• birdwatcher
    birdwatcher Community member Posts: 59 Empowering

I do all my shopping online. An absolute godsend for me ( housebound). But doing my Tesco order and I'd love to know why the news keeps saying prices are going down. I've certainly not noticed it, anything but.

Other than that, still fixated on the visiting rabbit. Apparently it's now half mine😁. It really belongs to my neighbour but spends a lot of time on my garden. This morning I went to put a couple of hand towels on the line. You've got to admire my optimism😄.

And there's the rabbit, pottering about at the bottom of the step. I tickled his little head and gave him a talking to about what greyhounds do to rabbits if they get chance! My dog is officially geriatric but I did think she was alert this morning. Now I know why! Rabbit tends to stay at the top of the garden, when my dog goes out the back she's on a long lead at the bottom. I knew I shouldn't have given him that chocolate digestive! Don't know if he was hoping for another one!

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,622 Championing

@Ada
    Hi nice to see you got on ok, what’s wrong what are you upset about or who are you upset with.

@Amberpearl
    Hi could you maybe visit one off your daughters for your birthday and go for lunch and even stay over with her if that’s possible.

❤️

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator

Afternoon everyone! I won't tag you all or I'd be here all day, but I hope you're all having a fab day. 😁

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Sorry I missed you earlier, how are you do you have any plans today.

@baggeera
    Hi and welcome to the forum it’s a great place and there’s always someone around for a chat. There’s also a game’s section if you fancy a look at that.
    I hope your doing well today.

@birdwatcher
    Hello I hope you have a good day and enjoy time in the garden with your visitor lol

❤️

• Lou67

@Ada
    Aww that’s good sorry I read it wrong lol yeah I’m feeling good today thanks the sun has came out.

❤️

• Albus_Scope

I've been good thanks @Ada good to see you online! The boys are all fine now thanks, though they definitely need haircuts before the really warm weather hits us!

• Albus_Scope

Smudge will always live on in all your hearts @Ada and I'm glad Betty and Cleo will both have some doggo company. ❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,420 Championing

Catch you later @Ada,provided the dog's chicken farts haven't rendered me unconscious.

• Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing

Hey Gang, apologies for not being on for a couple of days, my seizures have been acting up, not to bad today, thanks to those who were asking after me x, i hope your all having a good day

• Albus_Scope

Heya @Grinchy good to hear from you! Sorry to hear the seizures haven't been playing nice.

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator

Best of luck surviving the gas cloud @Teigr 😂

Nice to see you online @Grinchy, sorry to hear you're having a tough time with your seizures. Hope you're feeling more like yourself soon.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone

@rubin16 sorry you are poorly. Hope that you feel better soon

@Grinchy lovely to hear from you too and you are having such a tough time with seizures. Really hope they do one and give you a rest for a while

@teigr thanks for the laughs 😃

@Ada lovely to see you on chum.

I got my new motability car today. I was having coniptions as I haven't driven an automatic in years. Why did I get in a state? The car is so smooth and easy to drive. It's going to really help cut my back pain and sciatica. It will be interesting to see the fuel consumption as its a petrol electric hybrid!

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,948 Online Community Coordinator

Ooh new cars are always exciting @Marydoll5, does it have that excellent new car smell?