Remaining politically neutral during General Election 2024

Under guidance from the Electoral Commission and Charity Commission, it's important that Scope remains politically neutral during General Elections.

While we understand that this period will see many passionate discussions and do not want to discourage open discussion, we cannot allow discussions which are purely intended to influence voting.

As ever, please make sure that your comments remain respectful of other people's opinions and keep to our online community house rules.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

How is your day going?

Options

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,795 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Hi everyone 🙂

@Ada thanks for the kind mentions yesterday and hi, I hope you're well (as can be) today? 😊

@Amberpearl I'm sorry to hear about both of your cats 😥

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,252 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Morning everyone I hope yous have a good day whatever yous have planned.
    My cookers coming between 1-4 this afternoon so I might trying get out a wee walk this morning.

@Amberpearl
    I’m so so sorry that Felix has now passed away, I can only imagine how upset you are, you’ve had so much to deal with lately. I know it won’t be much comfort to you just now but your cats were so lucky to have you, you looked after them so well. Look after yourself you’ll be in my thoughts today. ❤️

@Ada
    I hope you enjoyed your podcasts, I also hope your internet doesn’t act up today. That other place about white goods is Leap Energy if you just google it.

@Teigr
    I hope your husband is feeling a bit better and more comfortable today.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    Options

Hello @Lou67 I hope you enjoy your walk 🙂 can I come??? I'm home alone till this afternoon so I can't do anything as my Mum is taking my brother and his partner to the airport to go on holiday … it's all right for some 🤨

• AndyGT
    AndyGT Community member Posts: 782 Pioneering
    Options

So sorry to hear about Felixstowe. 2 in 9 days? You must be so upset. Just remember everyone is here for you. Take care.

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,356 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

A new cooker @lou67 that didn't take long

Im just getting ready got diabetic nurse at 11 foot check and bloods

• Lou67
    Options

@66Mustang
    I would love you to join me on my walk but the rain has started a bit heavy now so I think I will be staying in keeping you company 😊

My mum and granddaughter the one that lives with her is away on holiday this morning with my sister and her family.
    My mum phoned me 2 weeks ago from the travel agents and asked if I want to go away again in August back to the beautiful place we went last year, my mum is paying for half off my holiday which is so nice off her to do.

@Sandy_123
    Yes it was quick and they actually phoned over a week ago saying sorry for the delay. You should keep in mind about Leap they are a great organisation. Have yous got any further on with the holiday plans.

❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,179 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

Good morning everyone!

So sorry to hear about Felix @Amberpearl, awful that you've lost both cats in such a short time. We're all here for you ❤️

Hope your husband is recovering okay @Teigr, must have been a shock for you both.

Hope your appointment with the nurse goes okay @Sandy_123

Rosie (she/her)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 3,975 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I'm so sorry about Felix @Amberpearl .

Will the vet deal with the crem for you or do you have to sort that out yourself?

• Teigr
    Options

Mr Teigr is feeling less wobbly today thanks and he seems a bit more 'with it'.

• talis
    talis Community member Posts: 213 Pioneering
    Options

morning all have a beautiful day

• 66Mustang
    Options

Hi @talis I hope you have a good day too

• talis
    talis Community member Posts: 213 Pioneering
    Options

@66Mustang thanks what r u doing on this lovely sunny day hope it’s sunny ware u r

• 66Mustang
    Options

@talis it's cloudy here but the sun is trying its hardest to burn though the cloud if that doesn't sound silly 😅

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 5,464 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

I'm still playing catch up for the last few days, so apologies if I miss anything. But HUGE congratulations @Marydoll5 I'm so happy for you both! ❤️

And howdy to everyone, I hope you're all doing great today. 😁

Albus (he/him)

Online Community Coordinator @ Scope

Concerned about another member's safety or wellbeing? Flag your concerns with us.
    Want to give us feedback? Complete our feedback form now.
    Opinions expressed are solely my own.
    Neurodivergent.
  • Lou67
    edited June 6
    Options

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope you and your Fiancé 😊 are doing good today.
    Thanks yes it’s really good off my mum she loves the place she’s booked I went last year with her and it was a beautiful place nice and quiet.
    Oh my a road trip with all off us would be some laugh 😊
    I keep thinking it’s Friday I don’t know why lol

❤️

• Lou67
    Options

@Sandy_123
    Sorry I meant to say good luck at the nurse.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 55,212 Disability Gamechanger
    Options

thanks all, I asked the nurse to use her blood instead of mine lol . She said hers wouldn't be much better. Having a coffee now. Lots of angry people in waiting room waiting 2 hours for the drs with appointments. Only 2 drs in.

@marydoll5 I'm looking at Canada for February maybe they are coming over for Xmas

no further yet @Lou67 Lou67with holiday as I seem to be only 1 searching again.

• Teigr
    Options

It's boiling here.

Complete our feedback form and tell us how we can make the community better.
If we become concerned about you or anyone else while using one of our services, we will act in line with our safeguarding policy and procedures. This may involve sharing this information with relevant authorities to ensure we comply with our policies and legal obligations.

Find out how to let us know if you're concerned about another member's safety.