How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous have had a good day.
    I’m just sitting having a cuppa I really enjoyed aqua fit, then been onto the doctor, she’s going to start me on a water tablet and keep me on my blood pressure medication she thought she could’ve stopped that but decided against it. Still waiting on X-ray results.
    The weathers been really good here today there’s meant to be a heatwave on the way. 🤞🏾
    My daughter and her family are at the airport they’re on their way to Spain.

@Ada
    Sorry you couldn’t get out In the garden you should ask your partner to put your chair out in the morning before he goes to bed. I hope your pain eases.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,153 Championing

See how you go on them @lou67 lucky daughter

Ive Been in the garden a few hours it's been lovely suppose to go up to 24 on Monday

• Sandy_123

hopefully you won't need dentist for awhile @Beaver79

Are you watching the match tonight @lou67

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks yes the doctor sd I will go to the toilet a lot when I start them because there’s a lot off fluid in my legs but that should lessen in time hopefully.
    Glad you’ve been out in the garden and yes it’s to be even warmer starting from Monday.
    Yes my daughters away to Benalmadena it’s supposed to be a beautiful place.I feel I’ve not stopped all day I’m going for a bath then watch some telly, I’ve got the hairdressers tomorrow. My roots are nearly like Santa's beard 😂

@Beaver79
    Glad that’s your tooth sorted and it’ll feel better after a few days.

@Marydoll5
    Thanks i enjoyed it. I hope your fiancés scan went well. Great news you got more vinted stuff posted.

❤️

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

I actually feel okay today for a change, my cold has pretty much gone and i'm feeling better. I just don't feel like eating today though I have had a sandwich and half a packet of crisps all day but when its too hot I don't tend to have an appitite or want to eat.

@Beaver79 Hopefully your new crown feels normal soon and you soon get used to it and don't notice it anymore. I don't know anything about crowns but hope it wasn't too painful and wishing you a speedy recovery.

@Lou67 Glad you have been put on medication to help with the swelling, hopefully you start noticing a difference soon.

Hope everyone has a good evening.

• Lou67

@rubin16
    Thank you, glad your feeling better and hopefully you’ll get your appetite back soon.

@Ada
    Thanks sorry your in pain I hope your partner does the stairs for you you do so much for him.

❤️

• Sandy_123

@ada rest you've done a lot today

I don't know if site is playing up took me ages to get on

• Sandy_123

Yeah not mine too. I'm tired to get must be the fresh air

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing

Morning all.

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing

Morning everyone

Dull 14 degrees

• loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering

Good morning,

Hope everyone is well. I have a niggling headache I can't seem to shake.

My son stayed over last night and is hoping to move in a week on Saturday. He's popping up to the pharmacy in a bit as he managed to grate the tip of his finger last night. I don't think they'll be able to do anything, we put a dressing on just after it happened and he's taken it off this morning.

I decided to swap the rooms yesterday and ended up stuck in his room for half an hour as I couldn't get the sofa through the door. Once I managed to move it I had to take the door off. Today I'm going to swap the cupboards over and my son want to rearrange the kitchen.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi everyone

Hi @Ada sorry for not answering yesterday, I tried to come on later in the evening but it wouldn't let me on, it looks like some others had the same. I got on well with my support worker, it was a really good session, thanks for asking 😊 I hope you had a good sleep last night and have an OK day today

• Teigr

Dull but dry here @Amberpearl

• Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day. I’m off to get my hair done in an hour.

@Ada
    I hope you managed a decent sleep and feeling better today.

@Teigr
    I hope your husbands continuing to improve.

@Amberpearl
    There’s meant to be a heatwave starting Monday I hope you get it were you are.

@loladale87
    Morning oh you’ve been busy you’re putting me to shame with all the work your doing lol I hope your son gets on ok with his finger.

@66Mustang
    Hi are you doing anything today.

❤️

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @Lou67 I'm not sure yet but just having coffee at the moment 😊 what about you??

I saw there's a heatwave as well, it's going up to 27ºC here, it sounds more like what it should be at this time rather than a heatwave!! 😆

• Teigr

Mr Teigr's okay thanks @Lou67 .

How's your leg now?

• loladale87
    loladale87 Community member Posts: 41 Empowering

Oh I'm definitely feeling it, I feel like complete rubbish. I'm just trying to get sorted before I get the dog Saturday

• Sandy_123

morning everyone it's going up to 22 today here and the sun is out.

Enjoy hairdressers @Lou67

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Enjoy your coffee I’m going to the hairdressers in 10 minutes then popping in to see my mum.

@Teigr
    Oh that’s good I’m glad he’s doing ok. I hope you are to as you’d have been used to him out at work lol
    Oh my legs still swollen and as soon as I walk for a little while it gets worse. I will trying get my tablets today they should be in the chemist I think k.

@rubin16
    Thanks enjoy your lunch with your nan I’m so glad your happy in your flat.

@Sandy_123
    Hope you can get out in the garden and enjoy the weather.

Catch yous all later I hope yous behave while I’m away lol

❤️