How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

Hi @Ada we just walked Jenson but it was quite warm so we only did a couple of miles. He is still panting though. Has Betty had her walk?? 😊

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing

Evening all.

I haven't got a clue what day it is @Lou67

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@Teigr
    I hadn’t managed to get over to the chemist for my prescription and was panicking thinking I had to wait now till Monday. 😂

• Teigr

I'm blaming it on Mr Teigr being home @Lou67 ,I'm really struggling to get into any sort of routine with him under my feet.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

Hi everyone I'm very late on today just very busy.

@Ada thanks for thinking of me. It was a bone density scan as he is calcium deficient and they want to check for osteoporosis. Won't get results for 2 weeks. He was really sore after it trying to hold his legs in different positions.

Hope you all had a lovely day in the sun. Catch you all tomorrow 😊

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing

@Ada oh that sounds nasty for you but it shows how much she means to you that you persevere, I imagine if Betty "pulls" on her lead (Jenson does that) it's hard because it puts strain on your back as well

I hope everyone is OK at the moment and has a nice night, I am going off now, see you all tomorrow 😛

• Teigr

I'd go and have lunch with your sister @SunflowerValley ,your mum has said she won't be upset by it and you might upset your sister if you don't go.

I've been in the middle of that sort of thing myself,I just carried on as normal until it blew over.

• SunflowerValley
    SunflowerValley Community member Posts: 328 Empowering

Thanks @Teigr for the advice. I'm going to text her tomorrow.

I just hate being stuck in the middle and I don't want to upset anybody.

Even though she hasn't talked to me barely in the year+ that she hasn't spoke to my mum and she said mean things to my mum. But I'm hoping she is going to want to talk to me more. I hope she speaks to my mum soon because I hate conflict.

Thank you again. 😊

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Night everyone

• Lou67

I hope you sleep better @Ada

I’m tired I’ve had a busy day. Catch yous tomorrow sleep well.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing

@talis I picked up prescriptions and got a couple of washes done and out to dry. I then wrapped up parcels of stuff I sold ready to post tomorrow. I made a pasta dish from scratch then had a good catch up with my son on the phone. Its great having the drive to do things again.

@SunflowerValley I agree with @Teigr just go out for lunch with your sister.

@Ada you are so good struggling through the pain to walk Betty. I wish it wasn't so sore on you.

Night everyone and sleep well 😴

• Adrian_Scope
    Adrian_Scope Posts: 11,644 Online Community Programme Lead

Morning all, it's strangely quiet in here this morning. How is everyone?

• Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.
    I’ve got a headache and my throats a bit sore going to take paracetamol and I’ve got lozenges to take.

❤️

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing

A neighbor is harassing me I've done nothing wrong

He lives 2 doors down and keeps throwing rubbish in my garden claiming it's mine

It's not

He banged on door yesterday mouthing abuse claiming I threw weeds back over the fence and claims a dandelion dented his car

He was calling me every swear word under the sun

I've not done anything at all. I keep myself tk myself

Now my anxiety is extremely bad I've been hiding behind my own couch

I even bolted the gate so he cannot get into my garden

He took a trowel from my garden screaming it's, evidence I threw it at his car

I did no such thing I'm. It like that

He claimed he phoned the police on me,

This all happened yesterday lunchtime

I've been hiding and crying ever since

Not slept fir fear he may come back

I rang the police and they told me no calls had been made from this road. So he lied

He's about 70 nasty and he's been causing me trouble for months

I don't know what why

I wouldn't say boo to a goose I'm. That nervous

It's rough round here too

The police are not interested, said it's a civil matter they throwing weeds over a fence is not a crime

Nasty neighbour says I dented his car with a trowel

I did no such thing

Council not bothered I did report him fior thruwing rubbish in my garden he denies it and says it's my weeds

The council emailed me saying they will investigate

He will lie

He's even got the neighbours on his side. Telling them lies

I heard him at 9pm last night shouting loudly so I'd here I guess, telling a neighbour the dent, barely see it will cost 1000 pounds to repair

I doubt it

I did not do this

If the neighbours lie for him which they will, they can say they saw me do it

I'm. Absolutely terrified

I'm. Still grieving for my 2 cats that died, and now this

What are my right s

Does anyone know

He could sue me

All I'm. Guilty of is throwing his weeds back over the fence

He was verbally aggressive

And I'm. Terrified literally

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,153 Championing

Morning all hope you feel better soon @Lou67

@Amberpearl crikey sounds a great neighbour. Keep a diary of everything he does. Times dates etc. he won't be suing you. Your neighbours probably know what he's like also.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

Morning everyone, another really hot day on the cards today and its not even the heatwave yet. Yikes

@Lou67 take it easy today and get plenty of rest and fluids hope you feel better soon.

@Amberpearl so sorry your neighbour is being so agressive, I agree with sandy to maybe start making a diary and keeping notes of incidents, maybe its also worth looking into some form of camera for your safety.

Hope everyone has a good day.

• Teigr

Morning all.

Bad neighbours are the pits @Amberpearl ,we had a couple of violent alcoholics next door to us when the kids were very young.

Your neighbour sounds unhinged,I wouldn't worry about him suing you.A dandelion isn't going to dent his car unless it's tied to a brick.

Throwing weeds might be a civil matter,but what about him harassing you?

Surely that's a crime.

• Amberpearl

I've got a headache and I'm. So scared out of my wits

Surely he has to prove I did the damage to sue me?

. I dudbt dk it

He stole my trowel

• Amberpearl

OK so I'm. To write down every thing he does

Ok I will

I. Had a problem with him 2 years ago when he accused me of putting cat litter in a public bin

Now he's reported me to the council

For fly tipping

A dandelion

Yes I'm. Not joking at all

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,968 Online Community Coordinator

Good morning everyone 😊

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your neighbour @Amberpearl, that sounds really difficult. As others have said, perhaps it's good to keep a written note of everything he's doing with dates and times so you can present it to the council or police if you need to. If he becomes really aggressive towards you, please do call the police again. Even though they haven't done much to help at the moment, it might be worth filing reports on him for them to keep on record as evidence.