How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,155 Championing

@Amberpearl he's no proof of anything. @rubin16 said it's a good idea to get a camera. So you get proof of him being abusive. He can't do anything but use his mouth.

@ada morning rest time for you now

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing

Enjoy your cuppa @Ada

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
  • Teigr

I wouldn't worry about him suing you @Amberpearl,it sounds like a lot of hot air to me.

I would contact the police about his continual harassment though,even if they do nothing they'll have a record of your call.

• Sandy_123

He obviously hasn't @Amberpearl just like he never rang the police and the council won't care over a weed

• Amberpearl

Police were not interested

Said they had better things to do

I've done nothing wrong

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@Amberpearl
    I’m so sorry your dealing with this horrible neighbour, people can be so cruel for no reason other than they are nasty.
    I think it’s a great suggestion to get a camera or if you can’t afford one they sell ones that look like a camera but aren’t people use them as a deterrent as it can make people stop and think before they do anything if they think they’ll be on camera. But keeping a diary will help and I would log it down every time you have to call the police. Look after yourself.

@rubin16
    Thanks yes I will take it easy today. I hope your feeling well.

@Sandy_123
    Thanks nos Sandy how’s you do you have any plans today.

@Ada
    Sorry your struggling more walking. Did your partner look into applying for pip for you as it would help you massively. Also the other places I gave you details about for household items.
    I really hope he has it would help make things better for you.

❤️

• Sandy_123

@Lou67 I might pop to the village for a few hours.

Im having a strong coffee my alarm was going off at 6am kept turning it off but it kept coming back on. Then bin men came banging the bins. So I gave up sleeping. Next door have put my bins back for me

• Lou67

@Beaver79
    Thanks I think I’ve maybe been overdoing things so need to rest today. I have a woman from the Housing coming out at 2 she is looking to see if they can help replace my blinds and anything else that was damaged due the dirt from the loft that had been falling through gaps before they fixed it. I’ve been a fortune so far for paint and other items.
    I hope your doing better with the dizziness you’ve been experiencing.

@Sandy_123
    Oh I hate thst when your trying to sleep your right it’s best to give up on the sleep and get up 🤦‍♀️ Get yourself a wee treat if you goto the village.

❤️

• Sandy_123

Im ok @ada going to pop to the village and get a few things it's beautiful weather here today

• Teigr

Cool and cloudy here @Ada,we have rain forecast for this afternoon.

• Amberpearl

I have dummy cameras. Neighbours think s he will see me damaged his car lol. Nope. I didn't plus no camera working

Life is too short to be angry

• Amberpearl
  • Lou67

@Ada
    I’m glad the District Nurse is going to contact the council on your behalf . I’m not sure if there is pip forms online I’ve heard about it but can’t remember I will google it and let you know.
    Oh yes I got my blood results a few days ago I put it in this thread. It’s no my heart thst is causing the swelling in my leg so the doctor is now starting me on a water tablet to see if it’ll help she sd I’m definitely retaining water, yayyy more trips to the toilet 😂 I got my X-ray results late yesterday my knees looking fine but the arthritis in my hips has gotten worse but it’s showing as moderate so hopefully a while before it becomes severe. There’s 3 stages low moderate then severe.
    Sorry for going on about my issues as everyone on here suffers from one thing or another, yous don’t need to listen to me moaning.

❤️

• Lou67

@Amberpearl
    I’m glad you have the dummy cameras up that’s probably why your neighbour didn’t phone the police because he knew he was lying and you hadn’t done anything wrong.

❤️

• Teigr

We just had a visit from one of Mr Teigr's friends @Ada ,I'm sure I felt a couple of spots of rain as he was leaving.

• HaileyDanielle
    HaileyDanielle Community member Posts: 48 Empowering

Been good,love the results of my breast augmentation.Seen it yesterday and very happy with the results.It was worth it for me.

• Amberpearl

I hope your right. It's all quiet atm. He in I can see his car

I'm. Still feelimg very nervous though.

He really shook me up speaking to me in that way

I suffered many years of domestic violence you see

I was literally shivering with fear

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 843 Championing

It was probabley becuase you were already signed in and on the site when you cleared your cookies and then it tried to sign you in straight away again afterwards. Cookies make it so some data like you being logged into the site or not is retained so when you removed them you need to fully refresh the website/browser. Hope this helps and you are able to sign in again