• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,352 Championing

We're off,see you later peeps.

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,335 Championing

Have an amaaaazing time @Teigr!!!!

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a great day.
    I’m having a day in today, i have my granddaughter coming after for a little while.

@Teigr
    Have a great break away.

@Sandy_123 @Biblioklept @Amberpearl @talis

I hope yous are all keeping well.

❤️

• Rachel_Scope
    Rachel_Scope Posts: 1,059 Online Community Coordinator

Hi everyone 😊 I've only been gone for 2 days and I've missed so much!

I'll say hello to everyone and hope that you're all ok today. I'll pop back throughout the day to see how you're doing.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Have a good trip @Teigr

A day in is good @Lou67

I'm staying in just having a coffee before I start the house

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yes it’s definitely needed at times. I’ve ran o er my floor with the wet flax mop already Sandy lol I had hoovered last night so didn’t need doing again.
    Enjoy your coffee oh you’ve probably had it by now I’m just having a cuppa in peace before Rosie comes lol

@Rachel_Scope
    Good afternoon it’s lovely to have your company I hope your keeping well.

❤️

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 834 Championing

Hey everyone, Sorry not been on the past few days not really had much to update on. I have finally heard about the new medication I am starting, I am starting my infusion next week so got to go hospital next week for a few days and sit and have an infusion put into me. Hopefully it helps though, my only concern is that it is known to cause cancer so have to be cancer screened regularly. Its worth it though if it keeps me well.

I have my psychology in an hour, but other than that not doing much today just going to watch some olympics.

@Teigr Enjoy your trip to Liverpool, hopefully we don't see you on the news later burning a matress xD

@Sandy_123 Hope your feeling better now, and enjoy your coffee.

@Lou67 Enjoy time with your Granddaughter.

Hope everyone else has a good day.

• Rachel_Scope

Hi @rubin16. May I ask what the infusion is for? My mum has an infusion every 6 months for MS. I hope it works for you 😊

I love Liverpool @Teigr, have an amazing time!

Thank you @Lou67 ❤️ I'm good thanks. I have my 20 week scan tomorrow so I'll find out the gender, eek! What are you up to with your granddaughter?

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 834 Championing

I have been put on Infliximab for crohns disease, I used to be on Adalilumab but I built antibodies to it so it no longer works, I have been waiting months to be put on some new medication as not been on anything since Nov last year and is the reason I keep falling unwell.

• Rachel_Scope

@rubin16 You've had a long wait then. I'm glad they've finally found something for you. I hope it makes a big difference for you.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good afternoon everyone from a very stormy Newcastle.

Staying in Mabel today and catching up with household admin. Has to be done.

Im watching the Olympics too and the women's gymnastics is amazing 👏

• Lou67

@rubin16
    Thank you it’s like a nursery in here she’s brought 2 dolls and brought out all the toys for them lol
    I’m really glad they’ve found a medication fir you to start I hope it all goes well and you start to feel much better.
    I hope your appointment went well.

@Rachel_Scope
    Awww how exciting you must be so looking forward to it, I’m so happy for you and can’t wait to hear how it goes. 🥰 Rosie and her kids are watching something on YouTube lol

❤️

• Rachel_Scope

@Lou67 I love how her dolls are watching too! Thank you, that's really sweet. I'll update you tomorrow 😊

I didn't realise the women's gymnastics was on today @Marydoll5. I'll to watch the highlights. I wish I could flip and twist like them!

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,817 Championing

Good luck @rubin16 I hope it makes you feel better

@Marydoll5 a day in does you good

@Lou67 enjoy having the little one over

• Lou67

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope your migraine has stayed away. It’s been raining non stop here since yesterday tea time.

@Rachel_Scope
    Oh yes her dolls had front row seats lol I will be looking forward to hearing how everything goes.

@Sandy_123
    That’s her but that long been picked up so it’s a cuppa in peace now lol

❤️

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

@rubin16 that's really good news on the new meds and hopefully you'll feel much better soon 😀

@Lou67 your granddaughter is so cute with the dolls lined up to watch TV. I can't wait to have grandchildren to spoil. No more migraine thank goodness and it's finally starting to clear weather wise. I felt like I was in Florida earlier as it was so humid, not a breath and not good when you are menopausal 🥵

@Sandy_123 you are so right. A day in is needed every now and then.

I'm looking forward to seeing the last episode of series 2 of House of the dragon but sad too as it will be ages till series 3 lands.

Have a good evening everyone. I'm signing off to watch Emmerdale then shower and bed. See you all tomorrow xx

• Nicebrit
    Nicebrit Community member Posts: 179 Empowering
  • Nicebrit

ooooooooh yet to watch House of Dragons 2 😊

Little one had swimming lesson today, really coming on with her one to one sessions, she'll be moving into swim school in September 😊 can't wait 😊 These one to ones are quite expensive, but so worth it.

Am off to Boardmasters on Thursday to sing in the Choir 😊 only on for an hour I think, but making an afternoon of it 😊

• Nicebrit

hope all goes well when you go in for your infusion.

I've had a couple of really good days, but it's caught up with me, so staying put tomorrow, indoors. 😊