How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,762 Championing

Morning @Amberpearl

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,333 Championing

Morning all.

I hope mum and baby are okay @Amberpearl .Both of my cousin's daughters were very premature,they're in their thirties now and the older one has a little girl of her own.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 833 Championing

Morning everyone. Hope you all had a good nights rest.

@Amberpearl Congratulations on the new granddaughter. Such a lovely name, sending best wishes to the mum and baby.

Hope everyone has a good day today, the weather has gone cooler today it looks like. I need to go visit my nan today. She ordered me an Air Fryer for Christmas and my Birthday as I really wanted one. So need to go pick it up from the shop and help carry it to her place.

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,478 Championing
  • Amberpearl

So do. I. It's a worrying time

I have 4 cousins who were born in thec1950s all born 3 months early and all fine

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good morning everyone

Beautiful day here again.

@Amberpearl I'm so glad your granddaughter is doing well. The progress in neonatal care is amazing. She is in the best place and lovely names.

@rubin Good to hear from you. Welcome to the air fryer community. There's loads of videos on YouTube of how to cook different things for any type of air fryer.

• Sandy_123

Hi @rubin16 what a great gift

@Marydoll5 I need to buy one still

• Amberpearl

My daughter just messaged me

She's doing well Dr's very pleased with her

She was able to cuddle her for a short while, now back in her. Incubator

Dr's havd sent the placenta away for testing, as they do not know why she went into labour at 27 weeks

• Sandy_123

That is good news @Amberpearl

• HarryMr
    HarryMr Community member Posts: 22 Connected

Thank you @Sandy_123 you certainly seem to be a lovely lady. Perhaps I was being over sensitive but it’s difficult when others take the mick out of those who forget their own name.

• Sandy_123

Hi @HarryMr how's you today, that was because I forgot what day it was, which doesn't help when most days seem the same.

We've had rain all day here and it's really muggy too

• Amberpearl

Baby has jaundice so under light therapy

• Sandy_123

Awww @Amberpearl should be ok under the light therapy

• Ade797
    Ade797 Community member Posts: 8 Listener

Hello, I just joined. I am looking to form friendships / connect with others. I have had Multiple Sclerosis (MS) for 10 years. I am 45 years old. I live in West Sussex. I get a bit lonely tbh. I had a good morning, but have felt tired last few hours. Fatigue is a problem for people with MS.

• Ade797

Heres a photo of me from 4 years ago. I have put on a stone and a half since then :)

There was an error displaying this embed.

• Ade797

Heres a photo of me from 4 years ago. I have put on a stone and a half since then :)

• Sandy_123

Hi @Ade797 welcome to the forum, you look nice in your photo, a few members on the site suffer with ms too.

• Ade797

Hi @Sandy_123 Thank you :) Wow, from what I can tell, you have posted 56,460 times! That's loads.

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,592 Championing

Evening all I hope yous have had a good day. It’s been scorching here today.

@Amberpearl Congratulations on your new baby granddaughter and what a beautiful name. 💕

@HarryMr
    Hi I hope you’re doing well today. I’m so sorry if what i sd the other day offended you but as Sandy sd I also was mixed up all week with my days that’s why I had sd that but again I’m sorry you were upset by it.

@Ade797
    Hi and welcome to the community there’s lots of different topics and games it’ll be nice to see you around.

❤️

• Ade797

Hi @Lou67 Thank you :) It feels like a warm welcoming community. So pleased I joined.