Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 56,783 Championing

Morning everyone

@talis and @Teigr hope you both get to rest today or catch up on some sleep

• Sandy_123

Thats good to read @Amberpearl it's very windy here also

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 552 Championing

Good morning everyone and hope @Teigr and @talis get some sleep today.

The wind has died at last here and it was rough the last couple of days.

We have hospital appointment at 11am today then back to Mabel yay!

@amberpearl I am glad the corner has been turned with Poppy and the win with the pet voucher 😊

• Sandy_123

Good luck with the appointment @Marydoll5

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,869 Online Community Coordinator

Morning everyone! Blustery here today but not as cold as yesterday. Felt very Autumnal last night! 😊

That's an early start @Teigr, take it easy today.

Sorry you've been up all night too @talis, sounds like some naps are in order! Hope your pain is under control now.

Great that you won a competition @Amberpearl, will be keeping my fingers crossed that Poppy keeps getting better.

Morning @Sandy_123, hope you're well today!

Lovely pictures from the wedding @Marydoll5, it sounds like a wonderful day. Hope your appointment goes okay and enjoy being back at Mabel!

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,347 Championing

There'll be no rest for me @Sandy_123 ,I've got visitors arriving this afternoon and I have to get their bedrooms ready.

• Sandy_123

Thats a shame @Teigr

Nice to have guests tho

Im just waiting for boots to deliver @Rosie_Scope it is a bit chilly

• Teigr

Yes and no @Sandy_123 ,I really don't have the energy to entertain them at the moment.

• Sandy_123

Yeah it is a lot of effort having people over

• Sandy_123

Morning everyone raining here

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,069 Online Community Coordinator

Morning folks, it's me today I'm afraid. 😆

It's a bit soggy outside here as well @Sandy_123 Though I'm happy the garden is getting a good soaking. 😁

• AKR
    AKR Community member Posts: 161 Empowering

Morning all. Bit of sun here, but my sleep's been worse than usual so staying indoors and relaxing. Follow the football scores (only because I play sky super 6 !), maybe read a little, meditate and try and keep the pain levels down. My sisters may be coming over to say hello though so that'll be nice…..

• Sandy_123

Morning @talis Nice to have to back @Albus_Scope hope your feeling better now

Enjoy seeing family @AKR hope you get some rest too

• AKR
    AKR Community member Posts: 161 Empowering

@Sandy_123 thanks. Have a nice day yourself. Hope everyone else does too.

• Sandy_123

Thankyou I'm having grandkids over later so having a peaceful coffee

• Albus_Scope

Oh wow, I've just seen your wedding pics @Marydoll5 I'm so glad it was a suitably magical day for all involved. ❤️

Sorry to hear you aren't feeling great @talis have you got someone there to help you today?

Sounds like a chilled day is definitely on the cards @AKR I hope you have a nice time with your sis.

Sounds like you'll have your hands full today then @Sandy_123 I hope you manage to get several coffee breaks in! And thank you, it's nice to be back. 😊

• Sandy_123

Defo on the coffee lol.

• Teigr

Afternoon all.

• Albus_Scope

Blimey, is it afternoon already? Time flies! Have you got anything exciting planned for the weekend @Teigr ?

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 834 Championing
    edited August 24

Hey everyone, hope you are all having a good day. The weather can't make its mind up to be honest. I'm putting my hoodie on, then off again and then back on. I am feeling ashamed of myself today. I used to smoke alot of cannabis at one point as it was a way of coping with all the stresses and anxiety that autism brought but I quit and not had any for like a year. But yesterday I bought alittle and had some, I don't mind having it as a treat once in a while but I don't want to get fully addicted again and end up spending most my money on it.

I read with Autism you are more susceptible to get addicted to things like gambling and other addictions so have to be careful.