Review on Trustpilot. New site

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,576 Championing

Im glad you had a good time, it's nice to get back but then you miss the holiday and it takes ages to adjust.

Like you I've never had to change names and I don't intend to.

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 547 Pioneering

haha speak for your self i have a job to keep up at the best of times

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 613 Pioneering
    edited September 21

I take it someone else left under a black cloud, as I wondered what had happened to Ada, seems she's teamed up with the disgruntled bad mouther. I seriously don't get people, I really don't.

Welcome back, Poppy, glad you had a good, warm & relaxing time. 😎

• poppy123456
    poppy123456 Community member Posts: 60,312 Championing

I've been a member here for 7 years so I've just got used to looking out for things like this. I've known myself give the same advice to what I thought was 2 different people but it turned out to be the same person with 2 different usernames. 😂 I laugh but when you spend as much time as I do on here it does get rather frustrating.

• poppy123456

Thank you. The weather was lovely and hot and now back to good old British weather 🙄

I can't imagine changing names, I'd give myself away straight away anyway lol. I can't be anyone but myself, what you see here, Is the real me, in real life.

• poppy123456
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,576 Championing

Thats what I said I'm no other person then I am in real life, I don't change names, make up lies about a made up lifestyle or disabilities. But that's us lol

• michael57
    michael57 Community member Posts: 547 Pioneering

bless my dawnie feels the same with me i keep asking the same things over and over and over makes for how shall i say a lively relationship at times but she is an angel 😈

• Nightcity
    Nightcity Community member Posts: 1,172 Trailblazing

I find it rather concerning and unfathomable to hear a small handful on here would make up pointless extra accounts or return after a ban and cause grief under a new name.

I personally don't understand that odd behaviour or what it gains. I pride myself in honesty and principles.

If it wasn't against the rules I'd happily post my name, email, fb link etc as I am happy for people to know I'm genuine.

I suspect people who do false accounts likely don't understand IP address mac codes etc etc and realise it's extremely likely scope itself can tell it's the same person with the same device info.

• surfygoose
    surfygoose Community member Posts: 475 Empowering

I’m glad you had a nice holiday Poppy.

• Nightcity

I believe many of those ratings are likely the same people using multiple email addresses trying to drag the rating down and poison any potential newcomers from giving the forum a chance.

• JessieJ
    JessieJ Community member Posts: 613 Pioneering

Thank you for posting, @Lou67, I saw the constant daily support they received. With that behaviour, then a person really can't get any lower than that, disgusting.

• Luchia
    Luchia Community member Posts: 523 Empowering
    edited September 22

Well said @Lou67

I’ve only been on the Scope forums for 4 years but in the whole time I’ve been here I have seen nothing but kindness, respect and caring people, It’s absolutely terrible that this person wrote such horrible reviews and is clearly using alt emails to drag the rating down more so when they had nothing but kindness and support, it feels like a slap in the face to all the wonderful members of this community but some people are just nasty and best forgotten about.

We should focus on the good that this forum achieves, every single day someone is helped and supported and that is no small feat in my opinion

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,633 Championing

@JessieJ
    Hi I hope your keeping well, thanks so much I really appreciate that as it was a horrible time on the forum and all because someone felt they needed more attention.

I get they were troubled with MH issues like a lot off us here but we know the difference from right and wrong.

❤️

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,633 Championing

@Luchia

Hi I hope your doing good, I’ve been here about the same time as yourself and also found the forum a great place with great people.
    Thank you that means a lot I was actually a bit worried about posting how I really felt for fear off saying the wrong thing but after receiving the posts from yourself and Jessie I’m so glad I did.
    Your right this forum has been a tower off support and great advice from good people we can’t allow one or two people bring us down.
    When it was all going on it affected me greatly how someone can turn on people for no reason but I genuinely hope they find some other place to build support.

Take care ❤️

• Nightcity

I've not been here long but I just looked at that new review and checked some of the others and it's very obvious who it is and that it's the same person leaving the reviews.

As my review there stated I find about 95% of people here absolutely lovely. The majority of the tiny handful I don't like so much seem to have disappeared anyway.

• Luchia
    Luchia Community member Posts: 523 Empowering

I thought the exact same thing, it’s practically copy n pasted with a few bits changed.

Unfortunately people like that can’t be reasoned.

But we do have lots of great people on the forum and all the good the community brings greatly outweighs the few bad eggs

• Nightcity

Oh absolutely, and I think most people will realise without even having come here before that the reviews have more red flags than a golf course on mars.

This discussion has been closed.