Hi, my name is Collhrly! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Collhrly!

Options
Collhrly
Collhrly Community member Posts: 1 Listener
I've just received my letter and made the call to apply for PIP. I have RA, Osteoarthritis, ME, Depression, Sciatica and had a double mastectomy 5years ago. The chemo caused a mild stroke and a heart attack . I'm terrified I'm going to lose my help and my mobility car which I rely on so much. I've got all sorts of aids but I would be stranded without my wheels. I need help with all this. 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Collhrly welcome to the community, I know this is a really stressful and scary thing to have to do but we can offer lots of support in helping you fill in your forms.

This link for the CAB is a step by step, question by question guide to filling in your PIP forms.

Once you get your forms, use this guide to answer each question as fully and clearly as you can.  Do you have anyone who can help you with this? It is a quite hefty form and having another person with you to help can be so beneficial.  

If you have any other questions, then do ask away here, we have so many members who have been through this process and are sure to be able to offer you some support and information.
    Scope
    Senior online community officer

Brightness