Hi, my name is Ehit! — Scope | Disability forum
Please read our updated community house rules and community guidelines.

Hi, my name is Ehit!

Options
Ehit
Ehit Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
Hi, I'm new here. I have fibromyalgia, depression and anxiety. 

Comments

• Sam_Alumni
    Sam_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,671 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ehit welcome to the community! Do you want to let us know a little more about yourself?
    Scope
    Senior online community officer
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ehit.

A very big welcome to you from us all.

Can you please let us know a bit more about yourself so that we can point you in the right direction ????

• Ehit
    Ehit Community member Posts: 24 Courageous
    Options
    Hi
    I have stage 6 fibromyalgia. I had to leave my career as a senior teacher because my Head teacher put so much pressure on me. I now work part time as a university lecturer; they are amazing with me; I can even work from home if I have to.
    I have lost a lot of friends because of being ill all the time, which doesn't help my depression. But I'm also anxious about meeting new people.
    I have a wonderful husband and son, who help me so  much. I'm not sure what I'd do without them. In February I got a puppy who is training to be my assistance dog; she helps me emotionally already!
    The only thing that helps is if we go to a warm climate (not that we get to go to one that often).
  • steve51
    steve51 Community member Posts: 7,153 Disability Gamechanger
    Options
    Hi @Ehit.

Welcome to your new home & online community, please let us know how we can help/support you with ????

That's a great idea with the puppy, I do love the thought of having a friend who is not judgmental  !!!!

Yes we are back to normal with regards to the weather this morning !!!!

Please have a good look at our "online community" where you can help your self to lots of people willing to help/support you through your tough times.

I look forward to having a chat with you at some point !!!!

• MikeBroderick
    MikeBroderick Community member Posts: 235 Pioneering
    Options
    Hi @Ehit:

Welcome!

Great to have you with us.

Brightness