How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    I just got back from a lovely drive in the countryside

@Beaver79 I hope you manage to get on top of it and get whatever help you need. If I am honest I know very little about low BP. High BP runs in my family so we are constantly trying to lower ours but I imagine low BP brings about unique problems of its own.

@Lou67 thanks :blush: yes I really appreciate that, there are lots of caring and supportive people on here and I really feel lucky to be among some nice people.

@Marydoll5 I am "only" 30 but sometimes feel like I don't have a purpose. Putting aside my problems I don't have a bad life, I do things I enjoy and have a secure home and loving family but I don't feel like I "do" anything. No one is dependant on me (not that I desire children and I wouldn't want a partner to be dependant on me because I believe in equality), I don't pay much tax, I don't do a job that helps people. I guess I am a bit like a pet, doesn't actually do anything but the family wouldn't want to be without it :confused::D 

Ha ha @Hannah_Scope what a nice problem to have :)
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks so much @ada and it means a lot that you would want to put me on the list :D:blush: I hope you are OK and that you enjoy the tea :yum:
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    @66Mustang It is a problem. So many I'm excited to get to, I wish I could just sit and read one after another :D

@Ada Ooo busy day? I hope you take 10 for yourself! <3 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 568 Championing
    @66Mustang you gave me the shake I needed. Depression can make me selfish in that I don't see others problems while I'm absorbed in mine. You are far from a family pet and you have reminded me to think of what is good in my life rather than thinking negatively. 

Apologies Scopicles and I am thankful for you all 

@Hannah_Scope what sort of books do you like?
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    @Marydoll5 I'll read anything! <3 March is Disability Awareness Month as well as Women's History so hoping to broaden my knowledge too. Do you like to read?
  • 66Mustang
    @Marydoll5 you definitely weren't being selfish by thinking about your own problems, everyone's problems are equally important. I wasn't trying to make out I am worse off, just trying to highlight that I can relate to how you feel. Thanks for your kind words :blush: I am thankful that you are here as well, can't speak for everyone but I think others would say the same, I think everyone here helps each other in their own ways which is lovely, mutual support :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    Thank you @Ada, I hope you and everyone else has a good evening/night too if I don't come on again today :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,340 Championing
    Hi @ada if I took take you with me I would 
    Heading to airport hotel about 8 or 9  it's been busy day .
    Hope everyone is ok
  • 66Mustang
    Have a nice holiday @Sandy_123 if I don't see you again before :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @66Mustang hope your feeling better 
  • Marydoll5
    @66Mustang you are right and I didn't take it that way. You really helped me and always do 😊

@Hannah_Scope I read any fiction and like thrillers too. I have a soft spot for Irish authors like Patricia Scanlan, Cathy Kelly. Throw any suggestions my way please!
  • Autism_at_40
    Autism_at_40 Community member Posts: 877 Pioneering
     :) 
  • Sandy_123
    Lol @ada been many times today I've said I'm not going, it's really stressful
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    The sun was out today for a short while so enjoyed a little walk. 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    Ada thank you so much you are a great woman with a big big heart, and thats why we all think the world of you. 
    I’m so glad you put the heating on for a while earlier. 🥰
    I have been out for a couple off hours and I felt not to bad the pain in the back off my leg is now just a dull ache, but I have the kettle on for my hot water bottle so that’ll soon ease that. 

@Sandy_123
    Aww I can imagine how hectic today was for you, but once you arrive at the hotel you can relax. Please let us know you arrive safely tomorrow if your able to. 
    I hope yous have the best time. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Lou67 hope your pain does one 
    Take off is 12.15 eek
  • Marydoll5
    Welcome @Zimba

@Ada thanks for your kind words too 

@Sandy_123 have a brilliant holiday and bring the sun back with you 😀 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Thanks, oh enjoy you do deserve a lovely holiday and the sunshine will do you the world off good. 😊
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Marydoll5 I'll try lol 
    I can't wait for sunshine I'm sick of being cold here I'm froze now 
  • Sandy_123
    I might not come back @ada I might seek refuge lol