How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Oh I don’t think I have noticed a shortbread one but I will be looking out for it now. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Well they used to do them last time I was In, I usually go costa, my favourite is cafe Nero 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,455 Championing
    edited March 13
    Just to add as a proviso, that as far as using CBD oil in humans goes, it can interact with most (over 90%) of prescribed meds, & some over the counter ones that contain codeine too, so do approach your GP/pharmacist first before taking this at the same time. 
    If CBD oil is taken at the same time as these meds, it can 'potentially' result in your meds being ineffective, or an accidental overdose of your meds. I do want everyone to keep safe. Keeping an (erring on the side of caution) 4 hour gap between taking these meds & CBD is fine. Both CBD & most prescribed meds are broken down (metabolised) at the same place by the same liver enzymes, so a time gap is needed so no problems ensue. Ask your GP/pharmacist if your meds are broken down by cytochrome P450 (those liver enzymes that also metabolise most prescribed meds).
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aw snap me to Ada. 😊

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Ada said:
    @Teigr murder in the valleys on sky mix 
    We haven't had the telly on at all tonight @Ada,too busy cleaning up and scouring the internet for new flooring.

An expense we could do without at the moment.
  • Lou67

Goodnight everyone sleep well I’m feeling tired tonight.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Night @Lou67 hope you have a good night 

I've got unforgottten on @ada

• Teigr
    I'm shattered @Ada,time I called it a night.

Have a good one.
  • Sandy_123
    Yeah it's good it's about finding remains that have been lost for years. Then Trying to find out why they died and who murdered them.
    Night @ada hope your legs ease off
  • Teigr
    Morning all.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,254 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning my lovelies! I missed the Betty photo, she looks so pretty! 

How're you all doing today? 
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Morning everyone, it’s light rain here, the mornings are starting to get lighter. 

@chiarieds thank you for that info it was really helpful, I think I’ll give it a try it can’t hurt, it would be fantastic if it gave him some relief.  I know nothing about it really… I have seen it in H&B but was expensive, I have no idea what strength of CBD oil to get, do you know where they roughly got the hemp tablets from? As I’m definitely going to get some. For the dog and myself 🙂. 
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous all have a good day. it’s a wet and miserable day here.

@Teigr
    Good luck with the wood burner going in today.

@Beaver79
    I hope you’re doing good today.

@Zimba
    Hi yes it’s definitely lighter in the mornings roll on the better weather.

@Albus_Scope
    Hi I hope everything is good at your end.

❤️

• Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    Good Morning! :) 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone :tongue:
  • Teigr
    edited March 14
    Same here @Beaver79 and no sign of it stopping for a few days.

Thanks @Lou67,the workmen aren't here yet and they've not been in touch to let me know what's keeping them.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    I've been looking at properties online today, I'm not in a position or ready to buy yet but it's something I do now and then just to keep an eye on things. One of the properties I looked at has something extremely cool.......in the basement there is a hatch in the ground which leads to a tunnel, they made a video of it and it goes on for like 500 feet!!! Apparently it was made during Henry VIII's reign and used to link several properties in the village, Protestants and Catholics would use them to hide from persecution of whichever of the two religions wasn't in fashion at the time!!!!! I wish I could post the video but don't want to give away my location :D 
  • Albus_Scope
    Oh I LOVE houses like that @66Mustang, I'll often end up randomly scrolling housing sites at 3am, looking for oddities like that.  :)
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,455 Championing
    Hi @Zimba - if you search for Green oil Simply CBD, this is the one I use. It's cheapest from Amazon at the moment (£8.99 for a 10ml bottle, & £19.51 for the larger 30ml bottle of the same strength). Scroll down for instructions on how to use this - fine for dogs too.  :)
    I'll ask my son & his wife what hemp they use for their dog when we have our belated Mother's Day lunch together, so will get back about that this afternoon, so you can then know an alternative for your dog should you wish.
  • Albus_Scope
    Hope you have a lovely lunch @chiarieds!