How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,439 Championing
    You're right @Marydoll5,mental health services are a disgrace.

They were never great,even when the NHS wasn't in the state it's in these days.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,452 Championing
    Yes, thank you @Lou67 - we had a lovely Italian meal, & then spent the rest of the afternoon together. So hope that wound of yours starts to behave better again soon!
    @Zimba - I'm so sorry you had such an upsetting day at work due to others really poor behaviour, including to yourself. All credit to you for your actions.
    The company I buy CBD from had also previously started the K9 Rescue charity (https://www.simply-cbd.co.uk/pages/who-are-k9-rescue ).They have for some time also run a dog shelter in the Forest of Dean from the profits they've made from their CBD company, which is why I also consider them ethical....they might also know a thing or 2 about CBD & dogs! See Basil's story, & watch the video ( http://k9-rescue.org.uk/portfolio/basil-dog-for-adoption/ ). Of course check with your vet first, & you with your pharmacist/GP!
    I'm so sorry @Marydoll5 - it really shouldn't be like this, & it does seem worse to get the help you need with MH issues especially, which is dire.

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    edited March 14
    @Marydoll5 can you access out of hours services if you need to. Hopefully you'll get a new CPN soon. We're all here to support you if you need us.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    @chiarieds I’ll check all that out thank so much , I’m really hoping it helps him,it would be nice to see him enjoy this summer without increased allergies .

@Marydoll5 sorry to hear your struggling with your MH support, agree with chiarieds and teigr it disgrace the lack of services out there for MH.  
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@chiarieds
    Aww that’s so lovely. Thank you I actually thought it was 8 weeks today since my op but it’s 7 I’m just praying it heals soon.

@Beaver79
    Oh good luck for your results I will be thinking off you.

@Marydoll5
    It’s so sad the state off services for people crying out for help.
    My sister has been trying to get my niece the correct help for about 5 years she keeps getting messed about my niece will be 21 next month and we are worrying for her safety.
    I pray things get easier for both off you. 

❤️

• Lou67
    Teigr said:
    Here's a photo of what it looks like now @Lou67.
    Oh I love your floor the room will look fantastic when it’s all finished.

❤️
  • Teigr
    I'll update you tomorrow @Lou67. :)
  • Lou67

Thanks  @Teigr
  • Teigr
    Unless there's no progress @Lou67.
  • Lou67

@Teigr
    Oh fingers crossed there is. 🤞🏾
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hey there gang, up early today, i did sleep but just woke around 5 and couldn't get back off, done my chores, and now online, i'll take it easy today, my hands have started cramping lately, comes in waves, maybe i should try the drs, see what happens, i'll keep an eye on it, i seem to have a lot of nerve pain, just something else to moan about lol, x
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

Another miserable day here.
  • Lou67

Morning all wet and dull here I hope yous have a good day.

@Teigr
    Hi I hope the work can be done today.

@Ada
    Hello my friend sorry you had nightmares I hope you have a better day today.

@Grinchy
    Sorry you woke so early, I think you should definitely give the Dr a call I’ve got nerve damage and it can get really sore at times.
    I hope you have a nice day. 

@Beaver79
    I hope you get your results today 

❤️

• Teigr
    The sun's trying to come out,I've just checked the forecast and our chance of rain today is down to 20%.

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi all :blush:

@Ada sorry to hear of your nightmares :( I hope you manage to have a calm day and relax today

@Zimba I admire you for wanting to stand up to the bullies, I experienced bullying from everyone when I was at school but I do still uphold my view that only a few people are true bullies and the rest just join in so they don't get bullied themselves. Still no excuses though, and I think you are brave for not falling into that trap and wanting to stand up to it
  • Adie_Hawkeye
    Adie_Hawkeye Community member Posts: 141 Empowering
    Morning all

I am sorry for the lack of airtime, I had my mental health/PTSD evaluation and boy didn't that send me a to very dark place for the last few weeks, but I have finally been offered the help that I need (hopefully) after ten years of trying. Living on a border where I live and having a doctor not in the same county and my local hospital in another county. I now know that doctors are not keen on providing you with the support with a hospital in a different county! but now atlast going to get the help that I need though it is going to be a few months yet before they will be able to get me on the right course! So thank you all for asking how my day is going, sorry for not replying till now 

Adie

• Lou67

@66Mustang
    Morning I hope your doing well today and have a good day.

@Adie_Hawkeye
    Im so sorry you’ve had a bad time and I really hope your feeling a bit better. 
    Im so glad you are eventually going to get the help you need, it’s a disgrace you have waited so long.
    We are always here for you. 
    Look after yourself.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,253 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning folks, the sun's out today, hooray!  How's everyone doing?

I'm sorry to hear you've been struggling @Adie_Hawkeye we're all here if you need a chat. But I'm glad you're finally getting some support! 
  • Sandy_123
    Morning everyone 
    @ada hope your legs eased off 
    @Adie_Hawkeye sorry you've not been too good, no need to apologise, hope you get better soon.
    @Grinchy hope that cramping in your hand eases, i get that from time to time, it's no fun. 
    @teigr same here with the weather, I'm thinking of chancing the washing 
    Good luck with xray results @Beaver79
    Morning @Lou67 and @66Mustang
  • Sandy_123
    I've got a call off the Dr next week to start referral again. On Tuesday