How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Same here @Albus_Scope :blush: I dream of living in an old house, I know they cost more but I would happily have a smaller house with some character than a bigger new house. I don't know what use the tunnel would be mind you, except as a wine cellar? Though if it's linked to lots of other buildings I imagine the wine may go missing :D 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    Depends on the wine @66Mustang,I'd nick the prosecco but red or white would be safe from me.
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,455 Championing
    Thank you @Albus_Scope - this is the 3rd time we've arranged this as my son's wife isn't doing too well, but she feels OK this morning :)
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,263 Championing
    Morning everyone  
  • 66Mustang
    Good morning @Sandy_123

We are off to walk the dog now while the weather is nice, I hope everyone has a lovely day :)
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Teigr
    Oh no that’s a shame I hope they turn up soon unless they already have by now. 

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope your chest is a bit better today and you’re feeling good.

@chiarieds
    Hi oh I hope yous have a lovely time I’m sure it’ll be worth the wait. 

@66Mustang
    That sounds amazing I also look at properties online even though I could never buy one, but I can dream lol enjoy your walk.

@Sandy_123
    Morning Sandy I hope you’re doing good today.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Morning @66Mustang enjoy your walk 
    Morning @Lou67 thanks, just off video chat to my daughter n granddaughter. Have you any plans today  
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh that’s lovely I bet she’s coming on so well.
    I was planning on a day in but my mum phoned saying my sister is going to hers, so I said I would go up so I can see my sister too. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @ada enjoy your cuppa 

That will be nice @Lou67
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,455 Championing
    Thank you :)
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Hi Ada enjoy your cuppa and rest and plenty off cuddles from Betty.

@Marydoll5
    Hi Mary I hope your feeling a bit better than yesterday.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    @ada I'm just debating heading to the library for an hour or pestering my son if he's going shopping. I'll decide after my coffee 
    What seeds are you planting 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,254 Online Community Coordinator
    Glad Betty is back with you @Ada! Rufus is doing loads better today thanks. Almost back to normal. :) 
  • Sandy_123
    Be nice when they are all blooming @ada
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    @ada Can't wait to see once they've bloomed :) 

I wish I had the green thumb, it missed me in our family :D I can just about grow and harvest crops in a game!
  • 66Mustang
    I hope the new plants do well @Ada :) it's really satisfying growing stuff I think

I can't remember if I said before but we used to rent an allotment from the council, it was like £1 a month, we had it for several years but at the time my Dad and Mum both worked and me and my brother were children/teenagers so it rarely got attended to sadly. We did grow some nice things, loads of onions, hundreds of the things, we would give them away to anyone who would take them, also potatoes if I remember correctly. I can relate to @Hannah_Scope  as I was allowed to have a little area to myself and for some reason I was brilliant at hoeing but nothing else, my soil was like talcum powder but there was nothing growing in it :D 
  • Hannah_Alumni
    Hannah_Alumni Scope alumni Posts: 7,905 Championing
    Oh no @ada What a little... well you can guess! 

Haha, I don't think I could even do that with the soil! @66Mustang I just about remember to water :D 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,440 Championing
    They turned up just after 10 o'clock @Lou67,they've gone now but they weren't able to install the wood burner because the part of the fireplace that they rendered yesterday isn't dry yet.

I'm okay thanks @Ada,freezing though because the front door was wide open for nearly three hours.
  • Sandy_123
    No @ada my son took me food shopping just back now 
  • Sandy_123
    No @ada just made one