How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Beaver79
    I hope your dizziness has eased off, it’s just horrible to not feel great, but hope you feel better with stronger meds after you speak to your doctor.
    The sunshine definitely cheers you up.

@Sandy_123
    It'll be great to have your company sitting out the back lol 

@Grinchy
    So glad you slept through I really hope a seizure doesn’t come on take it easy. 

❤️
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    My toes and fingers are a bit tingly I just hope it doesn’t flare right up. I have some off they hand warmers so al take one to my daughters since I won’t have my hot water bottle. Oh the joys lol 

❤️

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    I'm catching up with ironing and housework today @Lou67,maybe a bit of gardening too.
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning @Sandy_123 it's lovely out there today isn't it?!  Not quite warm enough to take my laptop out there though. 

Heya @Lou67 sorry to hear you're all tingly, I remember how annoying that can be.

Don't have too much fun now @Teigr!

Hope you're doing great today @Beaver79 :)

• Lou67

@Teigr
    I hope you manage to get a bit off time in the garden.

@Albus_Scope
    Oh yes it’s horrible I’m sorry I feel all I do is moan on here lately 🙄
    I hope your keeping well.

❤️
  • Albus_Scope
    Oh pshaw @Lou67 your feelings are totally valid and I always think it's better to talk about stuff, rather than let it all get bottled up. :)
  • Lou67

Thanks @Albus_Scope
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Well my day was going great but now can't put too much weight on my foot, my big toe looks infected and hot and swollen very painful.  Waiting for family to come so I can ring out of hours and hopefully go. Came on all of a sudden 
  • Teigr
    I haven't managed to do any housework yet,I've been busy combing and clipping the dog.
  • Teigr
    Sounds nasty @Sandy_123.
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 24
    It is @Teigr I'm getting up the staircase like an old crow. Good leg up bad leg down technique. Im ready to go just waiting on family coming before I ring incase they say come now. Which would be a miracle. Our drs have hubs out of hours dotted about saves going up the 1 at the hospital

Bet the dog looks great tho 
  • Lou67

I was round the back with my granddaughter but it’s a bit chilly so back in, just going to play Jenga and there will be a lot off cheating going on Rosie likes to win 😂 catch yous all later.

@Sandy_123
    Oh no that’s a shame has that not happened before or am I thinking off something else.
    I hope you don’t have long to wait once you ring out off hours.

@Teigr
    Oh nice one I bet she’s looking so smart.

❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Your doing really good for not having your glasses on if I didn’t have mine on it would be a load off muddled up letters lol 
    Your hair will feel so soft after leaving the conditioner on for a while. 
    I hope your feeling ok after another sleepless night  ❤️
  • Teigr
    The dog looks like a spaniel now @Sandy_123 and @Lou67,rather than a genetically engineered micro llama.

I still haven't done any housework or ironing but I did manage a couple of hours in the garden.
  • Albus_Scope
    I quite like the idea of a micro llama actually. I'll take three please! :)
  • Teigr
    They'd probably turn out like those micro pigs that grew to the size of baby hippos @Albus_Scope.
  • Albus_Scope
    Haha, very true @Teigr !  My ex rescued a 'micro-pig' from someone as it got far too large and was far from micro. She named it 'Bacon' and it's still living with her.  Such a cutie. <3 
  • Sandy_123
    I'm at the hospital waiting to be see111 said earlier to elevate it and they got me a call with GP in morning but it started getting worse so we came up here 
  • Albus_Scope
    Oh no @Sandy_123 I hope they can get to the bottom (or toe) of it soon! 
  • Teigr
    I hope they don't keep you waiting too long @Sandy_123