How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    We've just had a massive hail shower and now the sun's out again.
  • Teigr
    I used to try and straighten my hair in the eighties @Lou67 and @Sandy_123 but it was a waste of time.

• Teigr
    Try and take things easy today @Ada,it's early days with poor little Smudge and you're bound to be upset. <3

Meg's been gone four years in September and I still have the odd wobble.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Teigr
    My hair was long with a curly perm the bigger the better lol 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Oh remember the perms @Lou67 spiral perms too 100s of rollers lol
    It helps with straighteners @teigr
  • Sandy_123
    Enjoy your day out @Marydoll5 and the wine I have a friend with curly hair she says it's the shaun the sheep look lol
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Well we've gone from glorious sunshine, to torrential downpours, to more sunshine, then a huge hailstorm, then sunshine and rain at the same time. All in the space of 4 hours.  I'm very confused.  :D
  • Sandy_123
    It's been up n down here too @Albus_Scope no hail tho. 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    We've skipped the hail but the clouds are moving so fast from fluffy white and sunny to dark grey and stormy. British Springtime, eh?!
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Gorgeous picture of your Betty @Ada, what a lovely gift <3
  • Lou67

Hi everyone I’m not long home ended up at an Inflatable place for the kids so didn’t get any Easter Eggs, my daughter will take me through the week.
    I hope yous all have a lovely night.

@Ada
    Thats a beautiful picture off Betty I hope your ok and feeling a bit better than yesterday. 

@Marydoll5
    I hope you got your wine and enjoyed your drive out.

@Sandy_123
    I loved the spiral perms they were all the rage lol 

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Looks like we will both be hunting eggs next week @Lou67
    That's a beautiful pic of Betty @Ada
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yes Sandy hope there’s still plenty left lol 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Ada that's a beautiful portrait of Betty. She will know you are upset and comfort you x

I got out for a nice drive and got the wine too....result!

I'm going to look for a film to watch tonight. Enjoy your evening Scopicles 😊 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,450 Championing
    Hi @Biblioklept - I'm playing catch up here too, as I've been looking after my neighbour's little dog, & fortunately just timing our walks today to miss most of the raindrops. My daughter loves her dog cushion, thank you. Like everyone else, I'm pleased to see you on the forum once more :) 
    Seems like we're having a doggy day with seeing the lovely drawing of Betty too.
    My son & wife took me into town to meet my best friend yesterday who'd come down to see me for the first time this year. He took me out to lunch, an Italian of course (I'm making a valiant effort to work my way through their menu), but I was pleased when I got home as everywhere had started to hurt!
    Hope everyone is keeping as well as can be :)
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    @Teigr your cake 😍😍😍I've just been catching up and WOOOOOOOOOOWWW!!! Just wow!!! 

Thank you for all the warm welcomes back guys, you're seriously all the sweetest people! <3

@Zimba you've got a good memory!! I ended up with a stinking cold and then feeling sorry for myself. My shoulder is still playing up giving me limited movement in one of my arms and I'm getting lots of what I think is nerve pain too which sucks :( I've turned into a bit of a baby about it all and totally just withdrew. But I'm feeling mentally much brighter today so that's good! How are you? 

Is the beautiful Shadow enjoying the company of your neighbour's dog @chiarieds? What did you have at the Italian restaurant? It's one of the few cuisines I can't seem to order around here (unless you count takeaway pizza :D), there don't seem to be any Italian restaurants around here that deliver :( I treated myself to a giant waffle yesterday, it came loaded with warm brownies pieces and others things, I didn't expect it to be quite as giant as it was though, I only finished quarter and was stuffed!!! I put the rest in the fridge but I'm scared to eat it today as I don't know if it lasts or will make me sick. It's quite wasteful of me really, but it was delicious! How are you? 
  • Sandy_123
    Should be ok to eat @Biblioklept
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,450 Championing
    Oh, forgot to say that all your cakes are amazing @Teigr - but this last one I consider a masterpiece :)
    @Biblioklept - it's only my 3rd day of looking after my neighbour's little dog - he lives with 4 cats, so is fine with them. Shadow is learning that he's OK, whilst my son & wife's dog being a terrier chases her, tho he just wants to be close to her, which she doesn't usually agree with!
    When my son or his wife collect him, they pick him up, as she's usually on the kitchen work top....he licks her face, & she rubs against him quite happily. Shadow has gone onto the floor several times today, so hope she'll get there in learning to trust my neighbour's little dog.
    I had chicken & prawns with mixed peppers in a creamy garlic sauce with home cooked chips & salad; absolutely delicious. My next door neighbour, who's a chef works in another formerly Sicilian restaurant. Apparently they do have a takeaway menu, tho you have to collect, as they don't deliver either unfortunately. It seems to be pizza, or pizza as far as delivery may go.
    @Zimba - apologies, I did respond on your thread about hypermobility here: https://forum.scope.org.uk/discussion/comment/832241#Comment_832241 , but forgot to put the @ in front of your username. If I can help in any way, please know I will. My username is chiarieds because my family has Chiari 1 Malformation associated with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome (EDS).
  • Lou67

@Beaver79
    Im so sorry you’ve been feeling really dizzy hopefully if your meds get put up it’ll help ease it. 
    I’ve not felt to good today it’s just some pain from my arthritis I feel I’m falling apart just now.
    Take it easy Beaver. 

@Ada
    I hope you’re feeling a bit better and I really hope you get some sleep tonight.

@chiarieds
    Aww sounds like another lovely meal out, I hope your pain has eased some now.

Goodnight my friends ❤️