How is your day going?

Comments

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Thanks @Sandy_123, I tried to convince myself to eat it yesterday but kept thinking about getting food poisoning and couldn't bring myself to, so it's still sat in the fridge. I doubt it'll be any better a day later but can't bring myself to bin it either :D I do this a lot and I know it's quite shameful but I waste quite a lot of food because I start to get scared it might be contaminated or make me sick.

@chiarieds I genuinely didn't know until only a few years ago that dogs and cats could actually live together :D I thought they always chased each other on sight like they do on TV!! I've never eaten prawns but that sounds really nice!

Do they know why you're getting so dizzy @Beaver79?? I hope you're feeling better today and same to you @lou67!! <3

Morning @Ada! Does Mr stay up the entire night?? Is that one of the reasons you don't get much sleep? I couldn't function on the little sleep you get

Good morning everyone else!!! <3 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    Morning all.

Dry but dull here at the mo,we had the same weather as @Albus_Scope yesterday;everything except snow.

Lovely portrait of Betty @Ada.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    My parents had a dog that loved cats @Biblioklept,which was good because they had seven of them.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Good morning everyone, I hope you all have a nice Sunday doing whatever makes you happy and for those who didn’t sleep well I hope you can rest some and it help ease your pain.

@Ada
    That’s a beautiful portrait of Betty and I like your pagan figures, hope you have a better day.

@Biblioklept
    Glad you took the time for a bit of self care and I hope you feel much better now, I often do the self care thing… like yesterday I broke into a Easter egg 😁 I just needed something nice so I thought why not. Love giant waffles with chocolate sauce etc on I visit an animal sanctuary and they do them there but on my last visit they had sold out so had to have a pancake which was not as nice. Glad to see you back with your light hearted posts as they cheer me up.

@chiarieds Thank you, I really appreciate your reply very informative , I’m going to take my time and go through it all so I have a better understanding and see if we can move forward and look at maybe getting an appointment to see a consultant for a update, hope you have a nice Sunday take care.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    Morning @ada sorry you've not had any luck sleeping
    Morning @teigr going to be really nice here later with lots of sunshine
    Morning @zimba and @Biblioklept
  • Zimba
    Morning @Sandy_123 I hope you have a better day, glad you have some nice weather coming.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a great day whatever yous have planned. 
    It’s a lovely morning here and meant to be nice all day.
    My daughter is away doing a hill walk up Ben Lomond with some friends, my oldest granddaughter stayed over to be there this morning with the kids as she left early, I’m going down about 12 to let her get to work. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 24
    Morning @Lou67 sounds a good day hope your daughter  enjoys the walk, looks like you have the same weather we do.
  • Lou67

@Ada
    So sorry you had a really bad night I honestly don’t know how you cope. I really hope you can get a little sleep throughout the day.

@Biblioklept
    Thank you have you still been by your walks round about.

@Teigr
    I hope you’re not to busy today.

@Sandy_123
    Hows your back feeling this morning.

@Zimba
    I hope you’re keeping well and enjoy your day.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    It's a lot better @Lou67 I'm very lucky because sometimes it can  take  up to 6 to 8 week to heal. I've not been out yet  might try the village on Tues. Thanks for asking, I hope your pains have eased off 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    morning all, slept through again which is great, dull and overcast here, done my chores, going to have a lazy day, i feel a seizure coming on, so i'll get on the couch, just to be safe, take care all x
  • Zimba
    Morning @Lou67 I hope you have a good Sunday nice to read you have some nice weather

• Lou67
    edited March 24

Oh that’s great it’s feeling a lot better but you’re right to take it easy for another couple off days. Yes hopefully we both have nice weather all day, I will be able to sit round my daughters back and let Rosie play about. 
    I’m feeling ok just now Sandy I have my trusted hot water bottle here just now lol 

❤️

• Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    I might do the same @Zimba!! Easter egg chocolate just tastes better than regular chocolate 😍

I’ve not been on as many @lou67 but I went out for one this morning, for 20 minutes!!! It was absolutely freezing and I got tricked by how bright and sunny it was so didn’t wear a cardi or coat, but even though it was freezing I stayed out because the sky was such a bright beautiful blue it felt so lovely 🥰 

I really wish I could sit on a nice bench out there but there was too many people so I headed back.

Now I really really want one of those swinging/rocking bench things for my garden! It would be so nice sitting out
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,212 Championing
    Good morning everyone how is everyone doing?
  • Sandy_123
    @Grinchy hope it passes you by, great you had a better night 

@Lou67 pop the kettle on I'll come sit out too
    Morning @durhamjaide2001
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,246 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone, I hope you all get to have a very stress free Sunday. :)

@Ada that's such a wonderful gift, a beautiful picture of the majestic Betty. <3  I'm also a big fan of Hecate and Herne the hunter too, excellent choice. :)  I hope you manage to get a bit more sleep today.

Glad you had a lovely meal @chiarieds, that sounded lovely! 
    Wine o'clock all day for you then @Marydoll5? :D
    My cat will come downstairs to sit by the fridge with our dogs for breakfast and dinner @Biblioklept, though the cat is definitely in charge! 
    Stay safe @Grinchy!

Sorry for not tagging and replying to everyone, this post would just be a wall of text haha, looks like it's a busy start for me today.   :p 
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Albus_Scope
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @Beaver79 sunny here too
  • Sandy_123
    It does ill probably sit in garden later when it warms up