How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Hey everyone I hope yous have a lovely night.
    Oh I couldn’t heat up today I hate that feeling I’m back home with the heating on full. 

@Sandy_123
    Aww that’s a shame hope you don’t have a long wait, let’s know how you get on.

@Teigr
    Aww ad love a photo off her when you have time.

❤️
  • Biblioklept
    Biblioklept Community member Posts: 5,343 Championing
    Aw no @Sandy_123!!! I hope you're seen quickly and it's an easy fix <3 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,262 Championing
    I'm home thankfully they said it's gout and gave me a script that I'll have to get tomorrow. It's only for 3 days the meds. My son went with me and bought me a coffee. I'm worn out now. Cuppa and chill. Thanks everyone 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @Sandy_123 I really hope you don't have to wait too long to be seen.

@Lou67 the hand warmer is a good idea.

It's so cold today and I think it makes pain worse.

@Ada try and rest as much as you can. Not getting sleep must be exhausting. 

@Albus_Scope I  am being really strict with the wine. Weekend treat only lol
  • Biblioklept
    How are you @Marydoll5?? Anything exciting on your menu today? <3 
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh my father in law had that and I’ve heard it’s a really painful thing, sorry you have this Sandy, enjoy your cuppa I’m just going to make one.

@Marydoll5
    Hi I hope you’re doing good today, yeah the hand warmers are a life sat times I’m just going to order some more.

@Biblioklept
    Hiya I hope you’re having a nice night. 

❤️

• Biblioklept
    Thanks @Lou67 <3 how are you? It's turned really cold here tonight so I'm snuggled in my bed with a duvet :D I've been thinking of watching something on TV but it's been on and unused so long that the screen just shut down for power saving :D Ooops. I just can't seem to find motivation to do anything, even watch TV right now!!! 
  • Sandy_123
    edited March 24
    I can vouch for the pain @Lou67 at least it wasn't infection.  About 25 people up there, lots of babies and kids.  Enjoy your cuppa too
    @Biblioklept im in bed too and I think it's gone cold 

• Biblioklept
    Ouch @Sandy_123!!! :( it's a shame they couldn't give you the meds there and you have to wait until tomorrow!!! 
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @ada I know @Biblioklept
  • Lou67

@Biblioklept
    Aww don’t worry about it I get like that a lot to, oh it’s definitely got cold again there’s meant to be some bad rain and snow on the way in some parts off the country yes I sd snow ⛄️😂 so the best place to be is snuggled up in your bed. 
    I’m ok thanks just usual aches n pains.
    Take care and be kind to yourself.

@Sandy_123
    Yes glad it wasn’t an infection I hope the pain eases for you to get a sleep tonight.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    edited March 24
    Lol @ada we can  all snuggle up together haha 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,438 Championing
    I'll try and take a photo tonight @Lou67,if she'll keep still.

I'm glad you're home @Sandy_123 and that your toe wasn't infected.
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Teigr im 0ff for an early night tired night all
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    I hope you get a decent sleep. 

@Teigr
    Thanks Teigr.

@Ada
    Its such a shame your sleeping on a small sofa, does your council not have a welfare fund you can apply for household items, and could hopefully get a new sofa and a bed from them. 
    Sorry if I’ve suggested this before I can’t remember I just hate the thought off you getting little sleep on the broken sofa 😢

❤️
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,446 Championing
    edited March 24
    Good you remembered that with a bad leg the good 'go up to heaven,' & the 'bad go down to hell' @Sandy_123 - but so sorry to hear you have gout, which is so painful. Surely if you have gout you should have continuing meds for this?
    Please no mention of llamas; I was bitten by one when I was about 9....I possibly have Llamaphobia; can't even watch them on the TV, tho my children often tease me about this.
    Hoping everyone has a restful night.
  • Lou67

@chiarieds
    Oh no wonder you have a phobia off Llamas if you got bitten by one when you were a little girl you must’ve been so scared.
    I hope you sleep well to.

@Ada
    I will trying remind you to contact the council, I hope you get a decent sleep tonight.

Goodnight everyone ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @chiarieds I will query meds with gp

It's only moved into my other foot now as well  :s took some pain killers hopefully go back to sleep soon

• Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Oh no I hope the painkillers have helped and you got back to sleep.
    I woke up with my fingers hurting took painkillers and a cuppa, going to trying get back to sleep too. 

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    No I'm still awake contemplating a cuppa I hope your pain eases off too @Lou67