Morning @66Mustang
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,498 Championing
    I had a restless night kn. So tired

Any tips for passing a pip telephone assessment 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone. :)

I hope everyone can catch up on rest today, looks like it'll be another soggy one!

@Amberpearl just relax and try not to panic! I found writing things down that I'd need to mention really helped. Best of luck! 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    Morning @Albus_Scope we have lovely sunshine by me and about 16 degrees, just high winds 
    You will be fine @amberpearl
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Amberpearl it's not really a question of passing or failing just be honest and open with them, good luck
  • Albus_Scope
    I'm very jealous @Sandy_123 I've got to hobble down the road for blood tests in a bit, so I'm really hoping the sun comes out asap.  :D 
  • Sandy_123
    Oh no good luck with bloods and results @Albus_Scope you might need a hood lol 
  • Albus_Scope
    Haha, thanks @Sandy_123 really I need some roller skates and a long coat to act as a sail.  :p 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    The sun was trying to come out when we went for our walk,but it's clouded over now and it's drizzling.

It feels like winter's back.
  • Teigr
    Hello @66Mustang.

Up to anything exciting today?
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Teigr

Just a food shop today...I do try to make the drive as exciting as possible, though :D 

What about you? :)
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Morning all, it’s a little windy here with the promise of rain. Wish you all a peaceful, restful day.
    @Ada hope you can get some rest at some point today, not sure how you are managing on so little sleep. You must feel exhausted, hope your pain eases up some.
    @Albus_Scope hope Baldrick back to feeling himself, my dogs had quite a lot of teeth out in the past and his tongue pokes out some now he’s 12. Good lucky with having your bloods taken, hope you don’t sail away 😁
  • Albus_Scope
    Thanks @Zimba he's doing much better today and still pestering us for dentastix. Albus (the dog) does the 'mlem' face as we call it, it looks very cute with his tongue poking out when he sleeps :D 

If I'm not back by midday, you know my sails were very efficient. :P 

• Sandy_123
    Would be a lovely warm day if it wasn't for that wind morning @Zimba
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day. We have a severe weather warning in place  heavy rain and high winds 🤦‍♀️

@Ada
    I hope you can doze off for a bit today, keep warm and cosy on the couch.

@Grinchy
    I hope you can relax all day as your nightmares must take it out off you. 

@rubin16
    Enjoy your day with your dad and I hope you take home the winnings from the bingo 😊

@Albus_Scope
    Good luck with your bloods.

@66Mustang
    Enjoy your drive out.

@Sandy_123  &. @Teigr
    Are yous up to anything today.

@Amberpearl
    Good luck with your pip appointment just tell them everything you struggle with and any aids you use, also if you get any help from someone.

@Zimba
    I hope you’re keeping well.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Morning @Lou67 just a day pottering about for me, well I've just made a coffee. You up to anything today. Stay safe in the storm coming in tomorrow 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    A day in for me also Sandy the warning has went down to moderate now but I think tomorrow will have the highest winds.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Yes tomorrow will be bad. I'm looking at shoes on line come across some sling back cloggs  I'm thinking about. I need comfort tho 
  • Teigr
    I'm just back from delivering some pasties to my friend @66Mustang,that's the morning gone now and all I've done is make the beds.
  • Teigr
    It's sunny and blowing a gale here now,we have 'light rain' forecast for later this afternoon.