How is your day going?

Comments

• Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,196 Online Community Coordinator
    I'm back and alive, though a pint lighter and the sun decided to come out halfway there, so I had to hobble back wearing several warm layers of clothing. I was a boil in the bag Albus. :D 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    That was me yesterday @Albus_Scope,the sky was black when I left the house,but I felt like I was wearing a sauna suit by the time I reached the dentist.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    Lol boil in the bag it's really mild here  I'm thinking of messaging the gardener 
  • Albus_Scope
    Ooooh, gardening time @Sandy_123 I'm dead excited to get going in ours. 

Hopefully the weather is kinder to you today @Teigr and the dentists was ok! 
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 5
    Yes I'm pinching @teigr flowers lol  there's a house by me that sells flowers etc, also I'll be scouting the supermarkets maybe b&m I am waiting till May but I don't think we will have any more frosts now
  • Albus_Scope
    Yeah I think we may be safe now! I'm hoping my feet work properly and sis wants to go to B&M and Home Bargains tomorrow so I can pilfer the cheap plants. It might be safer than pinching all of Teigrs lovely blossoms. :wink:

• Teigr
    It's mild here @Sandy_123,but blowing a gale.

No problems at the dentist @Albus_Scope,apart from a bit of faff that I really didn't have time for.
  • Sandy_123
    edited April 5
    Haha look out for the plants they think are dead and reduced I've had many and they've all thrived 

Its a shame that wind is spoiling things @teigr altho good for the washing 
  • Albus_Scope
    Glad it all went ok, I'm not sure if anyone really wants to be at the dentists any longer than necessary. :dizzy:

I do love grabbing all the "dead" plants, it's great value for money. 
  • Teigr
    I often treat myself to a half price orchid that's seen better days.
  • Teigr
    I didn't do any washing today @Sandy_123 because it looked like it was going to tip down.
  • Sandy_123
    I havnt got enough to fill the machine @teigr I will tomorrow. Looking good for our area tomorrow dry 
  • Teigr
    Afternoon @Ada.

I think we have rain forecast for tomorrow @Sandy_123,we're supposed to be eating out tomorrow afternoon and I don't want to go.
  • Sandy_123
    Afternoon @ada
    Why not @teigr no cooking 
  • Teigr
    It was Mr Teigr's mum's idea,she asked his brother's girlfriend to book the restaurant and she's gone for one that serves under cooked chips with everything.
  • Sandy_123
    I only use places with a 4 or 5 hygiene rating 3 at a push anything below is a no go
  • Sandy_123
    Just pottering about the house @ada family are popping over for 10 minutes about 3.30 that's it really just having a coffee. I don't know how you have energy to paint 
  • Albus_Scope
    Thanks @Ada Baldrick's just had his painkiller, so he's blissfully snoozing downstairs. :)

Glad you managed to keep yourself occupied! Little and often is usually the best way of getting stuff done. :)
  • Teigr
    I've mentioned it more than once @Ada(I know the owners)but it's fallen on deaf ears.

I've worked in a lot of kitchens @Sandy_123,I don't trust hygiene ratings.
  • Teigr
    I can't help it @Ada,medium rare spuds aren't my thing.