How is your day going?

Comments

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @sandy is that the packs where you peel off compartment for tablets according to which part of the day it is what you said dosset boxes are?
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,225 Championing
    edited April 4
    @Marydoll5 you can get them done at the chemist like that but mine are ones I bought  plastic ones with each day on them, that are for one week, I have one for day and night.
  • Sandy_123
    Night @ada sleep well
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing
    edited April 4
    Sandy_123 said:
    They have to be in original boxes lou with your name and tablet name etc to go through security 
    Oh yeah that’s right I forgot about that thanks Sandy, I will just need to take my dosset box and my other box’s off tablets seperate. 

• Sandy_123
    Yeah @Lou67 it's just incase they question them they can see what they are and a drs list of meds, altho no one asked to see mine either end. No one even looked but best to be covered
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Yeah I’ve never been asked either Sandy all the times I’ve been away, but it would just be like the thing if I didn’t have them in their right box’s they’d want to check them lol 
  • Sandy_123
    You know, I wouldn't risk it lol. I hate walking through customs even tho I'm innocent 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Thanks @Sandy_123 and night everyone 
  • Lou67

I know what you mean asif oh no I’m about to get pulled over 😂
  • Sandy_123
    Night @Marydoll5
  • Sandy_123
    Exactly that @Lou67 must be scary if your pulled aside especially if you have something to hide 
  • Lou67

Ada,Sandy, Beaver, Marydoll and off course everyone else I hope yous sleep well.

Goodnight ❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Night night 
  • Lou67

Sandy it would be awful 🤦‍♀️
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,436 Championing
    Morning all.

Cold and rainy here.
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @ada storm  defo coming In this weekend. Hope you getting some rest today. 
    Morning @teigr
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    morning all, morning @Ada, sorry you didn't get much sleep last night, i was up at 3, had nightmares again, never mind, i'll rest up today, hope everyone has a nice day
  • Sandy_123
    Sorry about your nightmares @grinchy hope you manage an easy day too.
    The suns got his hat on here but strong winds
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning wonderful scope members, hope you all have a lovely day and are pain free.

I'm going out with my dad later today, just spending some time together which is nice as I hardly get the chance too with him working all the time. Think we are going to try and go Mecca Bingo which I can't wait for.

So sorry you only had 2 hours sleep and are in pain @Ada I hope you manage to get more rest and are pain free for the rest of the day, just take it easy and look after yourself.

@Grinchy Sorry you had nightmares too and didn't get much sleep too, Nightmares are horrible but I hope you have a better nights rest later, take it easy.
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hello everyone