How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,196 Championing
    @Marydoll5 sorry for you and hubby at least your on the ball with it all, those toxins can indeed creep in. He's lucky having you looking after him your doing a great job
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Thanks @Sandy_123 @Beaver79 and @Ada. Ada you are so right and every today can't be good. Sleeping problems are terrible and you get so little but are a big help to us all and a friend. You all give me a lift. That's the power of this forum that we have each other no matter what our situation x
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    I think we are all strong on here

I couldn't manage to do what any of you have to manage with, and everyone here has lots of respect from me

But, I would be so bold as to say no one could manage with what I deal with either

Basically we all are experts at dealing with our own individual situations, and are all strong in our own ways

I hope this makes sense :blush::smiley:
  • Sandy_123
    We definitely do @Marydoll5 it's good to feel supported  
  • Sandy_123
    Hopefully tomorrow @ada
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,435 Championing
    We tried loads of different brands with Scout @Ada,her stomach finally settled on the most expensive one.

Of course.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    Yes I’m watching it with you enjoy I hope the groceries come once it’s finished  😊
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    Aww your just the best 😘❤️

• Teigr
    Good night @Ada.

Sleep well.
  • durhamjaide2001
    durhamjaide2001 Scope Member Posts: 11,212 Championing
    Good morning everyone I must be the first person up today 
  • Teigr
    edited April 10
    Morning all.

The rain is back and it's still blowing a gale.
  • 66Mustang
    Hi everyone

Hi @ada glad someone agrees with what I thought about this forum and people being strong :) 

We have to collect another dog today, a "friend" for Jenson, he doesn't really like sharing the house but luckily we are just looking after her for a day :blush: 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    edited April 10
    Morning everyone, hope you all had a good nights sleep and was pain free.

Weather has cheered up abit here today, hopefully have my nan coming down later and were going out for lunch. Hope you all have a good day.

@66Mustang he looks shocked haha
  • 66Mustang
    @rubin16 I hope you have a lovely time with your Nan :blush: are you going with just her or your Dad or someone as well?
  • rubin16
    66Mustang said:
    @rubin16 I hope you have a lovely time with your Nan :blush: are you going with just her or your Dad or someone as well?

Just my nan today, were going to the local chip shop at the end of the road for lunch as they do gluten free fish and my nan is gluten intolerant. Not seeing my dad again till the end of the month when hes back off work again.
  • 66Mustang
    Sounds nice @rubin16 have some curry sauce for me :yum: 
  • rubin16
    66Mustang said:
    Sounds nice @rubin16 have some curry sauce for me :yum: 

Wish I could haha, I used to love curry sauce and anything curry related however it flares up my crohns. Curry used to be my favourite food though as a teen. I always say if I'm on my death bed just give me a nice indian curry and i'll die very happy haha
  • 66Mustang
    Oh sorry about that @rubin16 :( such a shame when you have to cut out your favourite things
  • rubin16
    66Mustang said:
    Oh sorry about that @rubin16 :( such a shame when you have to cut out your favourite things

Last time I had a curry which was like 3 years ago, I ended up in hospital for like 6 days. But my god did I enjoy that curry so it was worth the pain haha