How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Lou67 not sure yet as no one is home but hopefully something fun!!!! :smiley: 

I hope you're good! :blush: 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Sandy_123
    Im glad the gouts gone sorry my mistake I thought you were still on the meds for it.
    No I’m having a day in I’ve got a wash on I will hang that up then have a wee tidy. Happy days 😂

@66Mustang
    Im not to bad thanks, I hope whatever you end up doing you enjoy. 😊

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,196 Championing
    Like winter here Today defo not laundry day @teigr at least you got it dry.
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    So despite it pouring it down and windy, I decided to take my bag of clothes to the charity shop for a quick walk out. Wet and cold now though so going to make a warm coffee while waiting for my washing to finish. Glad i've finally sorted through things though and got rid of my spare clothes, alot of them still had a tag on them and were brand new never worn haha
  • Lou67

@rubin16
    That was nice off you taking them to the charity shop I really need to do another clear out to. Enjoy your coffee. 
    I’ve just hung a washing up done my floors now having a cuppa and a rest lol 
  • Sandy_123
    Oh the suns breaking through now for a bit. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,435 Championing
    What was the matter with Betty @Ada?
  • Sandy_123
    Oh sorry @ada I missed that hope she recovers soon they do pick things up on walking 
  • 66Mustang
    @Ada

I totally agree about being a village person :) I love Cambridge too but wouldn't really want to live in any city, including Cambridge, much prefer the country

I hope you're OK today :)?
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Glad Betty's feeling better today @ada! I'm well thank you! But I just had to nip out to the post box on my lunch break and nearly got blown over. Bit breezy out there! Wind is my least favourite weather :D
  • 66Mustang
    Glad you're good @Ada

I'm not bad today thanks

I'm off for a drive now, not sure where yet, hopefully somewhere scenic :) 

I hope Betty is better now, our dog always eats random stuff and throws it up :neutral:
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,435 Championing
    Scout's always picking up stuff on our walks @Ada,there's nothing she won't eat and she's got a very delicate stomach.

It took eighteen months to find a dog food that would stay inside her for more than fifteen minutes.
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Afternoon everyone, hope you are all doing ok, weathers rubbish as usual,  its cuppa time for me and chores,
     @Ada sorry the read betty’s not been well but I’m sure she’s getting the best of care from you and will soon be back to her normal self, hope you’re successful with the Gp.

• Lou67

@Ada
    Im glad Betty’s feeling better today. 

@66Mustang
    Enjoy your drive out.

• rubin16
    I've always wanted a pet, but not allowed pets here as I live in supported accomodation. But I'm a big animal person so would love a cat or something to keep me company.

Hope betty is feeling much better now and hopefully you hear something from your GP soon @Ada

@66Mustang enjoy your drive out and be safe on the roads its still blowing a gale outside, I miss having a car and the freedom that comes with it. I would just drive to the most scenic areas and watch the views. My licence got revoked a few years ago due to schizophrenia symtoms and have to be symptom free for like 10months till I can apply for it again.
  • 66Mustang
    edited April 9
    I'm sorry to hear that @rubin16

I can't imagine losing my license. We were discussing mine a few years ago and I said if they took mine away for health reasons I'd just carry on driving because what can they do...put points on my license that I don't have anymore anyway?? :D 

In all seriousness I'm sure the consequences are more serious than that :( 

I'm with you though, driving to scenic areas is a really nice and fun thing to do :blush:
  • rubin16
    @66Mustang Yeah its a goal of mine later this year to keep myself well and hopefully apply for my licence again. That and also hopefully get a job in IT where I can work from home. Thats the plan anyway. Hope you had fun on your drive out.
  • 66Mustang
    @rubin16 I think those are great things to work towards. I'm no expert but can't see why most job in IT couldn't be done from home, as long as you have a computer at home? Good luck finding a job :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    It's brightened up finally here, but chilly. Been busy with cooking and food shop delivery all put away now. Fingers crossed @ada
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    @rubin16 I really hope you keep well enough to get your driving licence back. 

@Ada I wasn't on yesterday and am sorry to hear Betty was ill. Maybe if gp changes your sleeping meds you could get more sleep fingers crossed. 

I was worried about Mr as he was making silly mistakes and wasn't with it yesterday. I have to adjust his meds if this happens in case the confusion comes back. Left me feeling pretty low.

He's not great today either and was up and down all night again so we are both tired. I'm heart scared of him having to be admitted to hospital again. Its toxins building up in the brain as his liver is damaged. 

Thats with 9 1/2  months sober. Its scary while we are still waiting for a date for his brain surgery. Reminded me of how touch and go it was last summer.  Sorry for bringing the mood down.