How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hello @Beaver79 how are you doing at the moment, sorry we haven't spoken for quite a few days
  • Zimba
    Zimba Community member Posts: 1,873 Empowering
    Morning all, raining again just for a change, hope you all have a less painless day and manage to have a rest for those struggling with sleep.

• 66Mustang
    Good luck for the results @Beaver79, hopefully they are not too bad like you say but hopefully they answer some questions

I'm feeling quite bright today!

Morning @Zimba
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Good morning everyone! Hope you're all feeling well rested today :) 

Sun is shining here this morning, fingers crossed it sticks around!
  • 66Mustang
  • Rosie_Scope
    Morning @66Mustang! What time are you collecting Jenson's new "friend"?
  • 66Mustang
    @Rosie_Scope my Mum is just popping over to get her now!! :D 
  • 66Mustang
    edited April 10
    Jenson is such a gentleman, my Mum took him with her to get the other doggy and when they arrived home and the door was opened he pushed past and actually shoved his little female doggy friend out of the way because he wanted to go in first :sweat_smile:
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,195 Championing
    Morning all I smiled at Jensons photo @66Mustang so cute. Hope he's behaving 

• Rosie_Scope
    He's definitely letting you all know who's top dog :D
  • 66Mustang
    I think Jenson is kind of like an only child who gets a sibling after being the only one for years :D 
  • Sandy_123
    It's another day of heavy rain and  wind I suppose April showers living up to its name. 
    @ada hope your legs eased off and you have heard from your drs.
    Good luck with results tomorrow @Beaver79

• Sandy_123
    edited April 10
    No and I left my details with rspca and told them I would have him. Was thinking about him yesterday. I hope he wasn't put down. The last I heard from the vet was that he was chipped and they couldn't reach the owners.
  • Sandy_123
    Hopefully soon @ada
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Ada said:
    Afternoon My lovelies. 

How are you all. 

Have a lovely time with your nan @rubin16  treasure every moment. the absolute Only human I ever felt love from was my NaN. We lived with her until she passed when I was ten. Then my life became hell itself. 

Raining and windy as always. 

Not heard from doctors yet. Even though they said I would by last evening. I sent the receptionist a e consult form early this morning Just to remind them. As well as remind them I cannot use the phone. So wait and see. 

Yeah my nan is my best friend, my mum and my nan all rolled into one, I don't know what i'll do without her to be honest. Sorry to hear about your nan. Hopefully you hear back from the doctors today all the best.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    I hope you hear back from the drs @Ada
    I have had a good nights sleep, done my chores, and i am now browsing online, still very windy here and overcast
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 565 Championing
    Hi everyone still very windy here. @Ada really hope you hear from the doctor soon.

@Beaver79 good luck with test results tomorrow. 

@rubin16 sounds like a lovely day with your nan.

@66Mustang that expression on Jenson's face made me smile. 

I'm crossing everything I get a nap as we had another bad night last night. 

Have a lovely afternoon Scopicles whatever you are doing 😊
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,435 Championing
    It stopped raining at about half eleven but it's very damp and misty here,I've spent the day mopping up muddy paw prints.
  • Rosie_Scope
    The weather's turned here so it's raining and overcast now, but the forecast says 20 degrees on Friday and Saturday! I don't know how much I trust these weather people though. Always seems to me like they just make a guess and hope for the best!

Sad that they never got back to you about the cat @Sandy_123, I bet he would have had a good home with you. But hopefully the vet managed to get hold of his owners and he's comfy at home somewhere.

Your nan sounds so lovely @rubin16

Hope you hear from the docs soon @Ada

Afternoon @Grinchy! Glad you got a good night of rest :)

Hope you're able to get a nap in @Marydoll5
  • Rosie_Scope
    I'm okay thanks @Ada :) not feeling my absolute best today, but I'm taking it easy! I've got a couple of days off after today so I'm planning to have a rest and do a little bit of gardening if I'm feeling well enough. Got a few veggies to plant out so that'll keep me busy! Hope Betty finds the strength to do her business soon even though it's raining :D