Teigr Community member Posts: 4,435 Championing
    Good night @Ada,see you in the morning.
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,196 Championing
    Night @ada hope you get more sleep tonight 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,629 Championing

@Ada
    I really hope you get a few hours sleep tonight.

Goodnight everyone ❤️
  • Teigr
    Morning all.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Morning all, i slept through last night, thankfully, needed a break from the nightmares, very blowy here, i hope everyone has a nice day
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    edited April 9
    Hi all 

Hi @ada I never knew you lived in Cambridge!!!

I think it's a lovely city where you can be yourself. I love seeing so many people who are just comfortable being different in whatever way, and no one seems to bother them.

Did you like it there or was it during a darker time for you?
  • Teigr
    I'm busy today @Ada,for a change like.

It's dry and sunny though so not all bad.

• rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all have a good day today and are pain free.

Raining here again, don't have much planned today so just going to have a restful day do some laundry and have a clean and sort out. If the weather clears up might have a walk out to the charity shops and donate some clothes and have a look at what they have.

Have a great day everyone despite the horrible weather.
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,986 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone! Bit rubbish outside here today but hopefully it eases off!

Glad to hear some of you got some better sleep last night :)<3
  • 66Mustang
    I have loads of clothes as well @rubin16 but not sure what to do with them, giving them to a charity shop is a nice idea

I have loads of clothes that are way too big now but they are all in good condition and quality brands as well. I'd probably only get like £30 for cashing them in because they don't pay attention to the quality which seems a shame when somewhere like a charity shop that sold them individually would probably put them up for like £10 a piece and there's like 20 pieces so I might do that instead
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    66Mustang said:
    I have loads of clothes as well @rubin16 but not sure what to do with them, giving them to a charity shop is a nice idea

I have loads of clothes that are way too big now but they are all in good condition and quality brands as well. I'd probably only get like £30 for cashing them in because they don't pay attention to the quality which seems a shame when somewhere like a charity shop that sold them individually would probably put them up for like £10 a piece and there's like 20 pieces so I might do that instead

Yeah I have far far too many clothes, all different sizes. Having crohn's disease means my weight goes up and down all the time so I have clothes that no longer fit me. Just seems a good idea to get rid of some of them and donate them to the charity shop. I would sell them on vinted as I only tend to wear branded stuff and some things are really nice and worth some money, but I don't think I could be hassled with the sending them out and selling them myself. Atleast this way the charity shops can earn some money from them. Not going to go out though unless the weather clears up its raining heavily outside.
  • Sandy_123
    Morning  everyone hope you hear from your drs today @ada
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Sandy_123 what's up :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Alright @66Mustang the sky lol couldn't resist, not  heard that saying for  years. 
    Been pottering around the house, its very windy today 

• 66Mustang
    Ha ha @Sandy_123

Yes quite windy here as well, it was raining but not for long, I presume the wind blew the clouds over pretty quickly
  • Lou67

Morning all enjoy your day whatever yous are doing. 
    It’s wet dreary here I’m having a day in. 

@Ada
    Glad you got a better sleep though 3 hours is still not great hopefully you hear from the doctor soon and get better sleeping pills.
    My legs ok just a bit achy.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    It's heavy rain here @66Mustang afternoon @Lou67
  • Teigr
    It's dry and blowing a gale here,I've got two loads of washing on the lines.
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Hi I hope you’re good, I meant to ask how your toes have been is the medication helping. 

@66Mustang
    Hi how’s you doing are you up to anything today.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    The gout has gone for now @Lou67 the meds  were only 3 days. Are you going out today