How is your day going?

Comments

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Ada said:
    That’s great @Amberpearl
    But it must have been exhausting. Have a sofa day with your fur babies. I know I would have struggled and probably have hung up. I truly am so proud of you. X
    It was stressful, I had to use the bathroom hakf way through. They called me back 

Do they call the GP? 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Keeping everything crossed for you @Amberpearl I know how draining the assessments can be, so have a well deserved rest today please. 
    Yes I'm. Drained   thank you all for your support 
    I. Hope I've done enough I was very nervous 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

@Amberpearl
    Hi yeah the assessments can drain you it’s a build up off being anxious before it and then going through it talking about you and how you cope. 
    I’m no sure how long it’ll take to hear back but i hope you don’t wait to long.
    Take care ❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    I mentioned you earlier not sure if you saw it. 
    Has the doctor phoned back yet. 

❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aww I’m so glad you messaged me I was worried incase you thought I was being rude mentioning what age group you are in. I was just meaning you’re not old at all. 
    But I totally get what you mean about what age you are and what age you feel are 2 different things lol  I feel the same. 
    I’m so glad the nurse will be coming to you save you going away to them. 
    I’m sitting in the hairdressers just now. Got the dye on my roots then she’s going to do some highlights. 

❤️
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Aww it makes me feel bad when you say that about yourself your a beautiful woman with a warm heart.
    Oh I wish I could take you away with me and I would just stay there with you lol 
  • Lou67

I will do @Ada
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Oooh it was lovely having lunch outside today. Loving that natural vitamin intake. :) 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    They're doing great now thanks @Ada Doofy is asleep in the sun and Baldrick is very happy he can continue his training for the world record of eating all the dentastix . :) 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,184 Championing
    It's sunny here but then it rains then its hot again can't make its mind up
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    We had sunshine some of the day then strong winds, then rain, then huge balls of sideways hail. It's been a real strange weather day! 

Wow, your hair looks gorgeous @Lou67
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @Lou67 your hair is gorgeous x

@Beaver79 it's good to feel the sun again and you are doing so well

@Amberpearl well done on getting through PIP assessment. I got texts to inform me report went to the government department etc to keep me updated. 

@Ada you are a special person and it's so good your gp is giving you attention you deserve to make life easier for you 

I went to Strescos and dump to donate 2 bags of clothes to charity bin. There's still a mountain to do but it's a start. I have to declutter the entire house as I said to Mr upstairs is so bad if he got surgery it would be dangerous and if district nurse saw it she would report me to social services. 

He deserves better. I don't recognise myself any more. I think trying to sort the house might help my state of mind too as I'm here so much. I need energy and to tackle the mess I created ordering so much when he was in hospital last year. I feel really sad 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Albus will be back tomorrow @Ada, I should be back on Friday :)

Have a wonderful evening everyone <3
  • speedshrew
    speedshrew Community member Posts: 29 Contributor
    Good evening everyone, how are we all?
    Its a beautiful evening here on the Wirral,
    I have had a quiet day, picked up a new mask for my CPAP machine, and planning my costume for the Comic Con
    Whats everyone been up to?
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @Ada I haven't looked after the house properly. Just done basics like meals, laundry, taking him to appointments and it shows. I've got to get out of this awful rut I'm in. I'm not even doing basics in looking after myself 
  • Lou67

Thanks everyone yous should’ve seen the mess off it before it got done lol 
    I hope yous all have a lovely night.

@Marydoll5
    Well done getting some bags off clothes to the charity shop. Don’t give yourself a hard time your trying to get things done now.
    Even try sitting one thing a day so it’s not to overwhelming as that can put you off.
    You'll get there, I badly need a clear out to.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Evening everyone!! :)

Sorry if this is a bit graphic but umm ... I just saw something that creeped me out and I don't think I am going to ever unsee it

The family dog decided to go to someone for attention and he sat with his legs spread out and everything on show

A family member just gave him a stroke and a tickle on the head

Let's just say I think he "enjoyed" it ...

:grimace::grimace::grimace: 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    I've been stuck in the kitchen all day @Ada,my daughter's been here since half ten and I think she sucked all the oxygen out of the house.
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    Very glam @Lou67.

Good luck with the decluttering @Marydoll5,I always feel better when the house is tidy.I can't wait to put the sitting room back together,it looks like the aftermath of a terrorist attack.