How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,626 Championing

@Teigr
    Aw thanks it won’t look like that when I try to do it myself lol I hope you can relax tonight.

❤️
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    I'm feeling so ill at the moment, feel so drowsy I feel drunk and feel slightly sick after having chippy lunch. Had to have a lie down in the afternoon but just made me feel even worst and still getting bad cramps all over my body. I don't know whats up with me at the moment, maybe its becuase I'm slowly coming off steroids idk I have my last steroid tablet tomorrow and then I stop them but don't feel right at the moment.

Hope everyone else is doing okay and have a good evening
  • Lou67

@Ada
    I am I was just about to ask you the same question lol

@rubin16
    Im sorry your not feeling to well, I think you should phone 111 and see what they suggest but if you think you need A&E phone an ambulance. 
    If you can let us know how you are later on. 

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @rubin16 yes get medical help just in case!

@Teigr and @Lou67 thanks. It's a bit of a task as it's a year worth of ignoring it all. I know what I need to do but could never get the motivation. I need to sort it now as its doing my mood no good.

@66Mustang you gave me a much needed laugh 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    edited April 16

We're only now sitting down to eat,I'm going to need a holiday when this week is over.
  • Lou67
    edited April 16

@Beaver79
    Thanks I hope your meds kick in soon for you. 

@Marydoll5
    You’ll get there don’t give yourself a hard time. 

@Ada
    Oh my roots were white before I got them done lol 
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,436 Championing
    Your hair looks absolutely lovely @Lou67
    You're doing amazing @Marydoll5 - don't beat yourself up, as you've had a lot going on for quite some time. I do think that having a tidy house helps you mentally; too much 'stuff' can be exhausting. I've just gone through a major declutter myself, which I've been longing to do, but had to wait until my son could take this to a charity shop. I'm sure you'll feel better when you get it done :)
    Hope you feel better soon @rubin16
    Oof @66Mustang - with dogs, things can happen at the most unexpected times! Your comment about age rang true with me. Chronologically I'm older than Ada, but am still (permanently) 27 in my head! My son was just saying how well I was doing yesterday when he & his wife, & little dog, went on a dog walk with me to encourage my neighbour's little dog to go on a longer dog walk. Age is just a number, & he also comes out with pearls of wisdom that my x years are just the new 50! He's a little older than you, but how did that happen as I'm only 27? You're also never too old to change, & keep on learning, I've found.
    Hi @Amberpearl - as Albus said, PIP assessments are quite draining, but you've got through it, & all credit to you. :) It can take anywhere up to 12 weeks to get your decision letter, but some do obviously get them earlier.
  • Lou67

@chiarieds
    Oh thanks It badly needed done.
    I hope your keeping well. You must be going in your holiday soon I hope you and your family have an amazing time. 

@Ada
    I really hope you get a better sleep than you’ve been having.

Goodnight everyone ❤️

• chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,436 Championing
    Yes, @Lou67 - I'm going on holiday with my son & wife (not forgetting their little dog) this Friday! We just enjoy being with each other :) Hope you enjoy your holiday the week after :)
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    sorry you didn't get more rest @Ada, take it easy today, i was up at 3 am, no nightmares, just couldn't sleep, my mind wouldn't shut up, lol
    Anyway i hope you all have a good day, take care all xx
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,431 Championing
    Morning all.

Tomorrow I'm staying in bed until dinner time.
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning Scope family, I went bed early last night at around 9pm and slept all the way through till 8:30am so feeling abit better now. Not doing anything today just going to take it easy.

Hope you all have a good day
  • Lou67

Morning all I hope yous have a good day whatever yous have planned.
    My new mattress is getting delivered today I’m excited yes excited how priorities change when you get a bit older lol 

@Ada
    Sorry you only got 2 hours I don’t know how you keep going through the day. Keep your chin up. 

@Grinchy
    Sorry you didn’t sleep great either I hope you rest today.

@Teigr
    Could you not sleep good last night.

@rubin16
    Im glad you are a feeling a bit better today I was thinking of you last night and hoping you were ok.

❤️
  • Lou67
    chiarieds said:
    Yes, @Lou67 - I'm going on holiday with my son & wife (not forgetting their little dog) this Friday! We just enjoy being with each other :) Hope you enjoy your holiday the week after :)
    Good morning  thanks I hope you have a lovely day.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone!! :) 
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,184 Championing
    Morning everyone loving the hair @Lou67
    Chilly here this morning
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Beaver79 sorry for the slow response, I started reading something on Wikipedia then kept clicking to a new article and reading about random different things :D 

I'm quite good today, thanks, I hope you are OK and have a good day :) 

Hi @Sandy_123
  • speedshrew
    speedshrew Community member Posts: 29 Contributor
    Morning all,
    hope everyone is ok,
    Busy today, draftying workshops for my business, tackling a clients commission and at a policital meeting tonight.
    Whats everyone up to?
    Ian
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning my lovelies, another sunny but cold day here annoyingly.  :D

Sounds like everyone needs to have a proper rest today! Sorry if I don't tag everyone. 

@speedshrew sounds like you're juggling loads of things today, nice!