How is your day going?

Comments

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Ada said:
    @Amberpearl I’m sorry your feeling poorly. Can you get to a chemist for some bronco cough lozenges there the very best. Your fur babies need you well. 
    I didn’t know you have x2 poorly cats. What a worry for you. You must be run down. 
    Sending Healing Blessings your way xx
    My anxiety is high atm
  • Amberpearl
    Sandy_123 said:
    @Amberpearl sorry about your cats, hopefully you get a cancellation appointment. 
    Rare to a cancellation as they are so busy 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day.
     It’s lovely and bright here again. I’m going out later to get my nails done, and I have to nip to HB and trying get a bigger case my case isn’t big enough 🙈 I could borrow one but i’d rather have my own.

@Grinchy
    I hope your not to drained today.

@Ada
    I hope you managed some sleep.

@Marydoll5
    Thats great you’re getting stuff to the dump and charity shop you’ve been working hard at de cluttering.

@66Mustang
    I hope you’re feeling well today.

@Kennna
    Hello and welcome there’s lots of chats and games for you to join in when you feel like it. 

@speedshrew
    Hi I hope they are quick at repairing your wheelchair, enjoy your cuppa.

@Beaver79
    Hi I hope your mouths feeling ok today. 

@Sandy_123
    Do you have any plans for today.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,176 Championing
    @lou67 no staying home again , boring I know. Hope you get your case sorted. 
    @Marydoll5 good luck on all the tests and we'll done for the sorting you have done.
    Fingers crossed @Amberpearl
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 845 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope you all had a good night.

@Grinchy sorry to hear you had another nightmare, take care of yourself and just have a restful day today.

@Amberpearl so sorry to hear about your other cat being sick as well, hopefully PDSA will see them both soon and put your mind at rest. I'm wishing you and all your cats well again. Any pet or animal are family members and bring so much joy in our lives, so I feel for you at the moment what your going through were here for you though if you need to talk.

Hope everyone else has a good day, its nice and sunny outside but does feel abit cold. I'm going to meet my nan soon for lunch and then get my hair cut at the barbers down the road.
  • Lou67

@Sandy_123
    Thanks, oh it’s not boring I enjoy days at home. 

@Amberpearl
    Im so sorry about your cats being poorly, I hope your throat is a bit better today.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,176 Championing
    @rubin enjoy your lunch and good luck at the barbers as I know you don't like going 
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning lovely Scope fam!

I wont tag everyone or we'd be here all day.  But I'm sending all the healing vibes to those that need them today. <3 
  • Lou67

It’s absolutely beautiful outside I’m just waiting to get picked up so catch yous all later.

@rubin16
    Enjoy your lunch with your Nan and hope the it goes well at the barbers for you.

@Albus_Scope
    Hi I hope you’re doing good.

❤️

• Albus_Scope
    All good here thanks @Lou67 busy busy busy! But it's reet lovely outside today! Hope you have a fab time. :)
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,427 Championing
    Afternoon all.
  • Teigr
    66Mustang said:
    I just had a spam email

It offered me to join an elite brotherhood of business leaders, artists and politicians and as a joining bonus I receive 1 million dollars

How can I say no to that???
    You can't say no.

Sign up immediately and ring us in twenty minutes to let us know you're okay.
  • Albus_Scope
    Are you allowed a plus one @66Mustang:D 

Afternoon @Teigr hope you're doing great today. :) 
  • Amberpearl
    rubin16 said:
    Morning everyone, hope you all had a good night.

@Grinchy sorry to hear you had another nightmare, take care of yourself and just have a restful day today.

@Amberpearl so sorry to hear about your other cat being sick as well, hopefully PDSA will see them both soon and put your mind at rest. I'm wishing you and all your cats well again. Any pet or animal are family members and bring so much joy in our lives, so I feel for you at the moment what your going through were here for you though if you need to talk.

Hope everyone else has a good day, its nice and sunny outside but does feel abit cold. I'm going to meet my nan soon for lunch and then get my hair cut at the barbers down the road.
    Thank you so much for listening 
  • Amberpearl
    Lou67 said:

@Sandy_123
    Thanks, oh it’s not boring I enjoy days at home. 

@Amberpearl
    Im so sorry about your cats being poorly, I hope your throat is a bit better today.

❤️
    Yes it is 
  • Teigr
    I'm doing better than I was yesterday thanks @Albus_Scope,I actually overslept.

• Teigr
    Sandy_123 said:
    @Amberpearl sorry about your cats, hopefully you get a cancellation appointment. 
    Rare to a cancellation as they are so busy 
    They must be inundated.

Vet charges are absolutely horrendous.I hope they're able to help you and you're not left waiting for much longer.
  • Albus_Scope
    Blimey, what a rare luxury @Teigr glad you're feeling better. :)

Sorry to hear about your furry friends @Amberpearl fingers crossed they can get some help soon. 
  • Teigr
    I was like death warmed up and served on a paper plate with a side of coleslaw yesterday @Albus_Scope.
  • Albus_Scope
    Oof, that doesn't sound fun at all! But on the plus side, you got free coleslaw. ;)