How is your day going?

Comments

• Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Morning all.

• Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Good morning everyone 
    I have had a busy few days and too tired to come on here. I'm finishing one room today so decluttering going well.

@Lou67 hope you get leg swelling sorted

@Amberpearl glad that Felix got diagnosed and will recover soon 

@Ada hope you got some sleep last night 

@Sandy_123 I'm sure it's mixed feelings with your daughter emigrating 

@rubin16 really hope your tummy settles

@Beaver79 so pleased the neck heat pad is helping 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    Good morning all 
    I was awake early so got up 

Bruce no better.  My anxiety is bad today
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good morning everyone!!!!

@Lou67 I hoper you enjoyed your shandy, I love shandy actually, also like a lager top which is like a shandy but with a bit less lemonade and more % of lager

@ada good morning :) thanks for the mention yesterday even though you were in a rush :blush: and sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I didn't come on as we had a family member around for dinner. I hope you're OK today??

@amberpearl sorry to hear about your anxiety today, is it bad overall or particularly because of Bruce as I would say that's justified even though that doesn't make it any less unpleasant!!

I hope everyone else is OK today and has a nice day ahead
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Morning everyone! Hope you all had a restful night. Bit chillier here today, thought I could put away the hot water bottle for the year but clearly not yet! 
  • 66Mustang
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a great day. We are just off out to put our towels down on the sunbeds and go a walk along the front.

@Marydoll5
    Glad you’ve managed to get stuff done well done.

@66Mustang
    Aww yes my son drinks a lager tops in holiday. 

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    @lou67 have a nice day today :) is it really hot there?
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Morning everyone, hope your all having a good morning and day.

I'm still very ill today and have bad stomach ache and can't eat anything without being in pain. I tried some soup yesterday but was in agony afterwards so I just don't want to eat anything at all becuase of the pain. sorry to sound like a broken record at the moment.

Hope everyone else has a good day
  • 66Mustang
    @Beaver79 I hope you enjoy your lunch and chat

@rubin16 sorry to hear about your pain...don't apologise for going on about it, I think lots of people would be the same if they had to put up with it, I hope you feel better soon 
  • 66Mustang
    @Beaver79 I am seeing a support worker this afternoon, she's not a new person and she was really good in the past, I just stopped seeing her as I had learnt everything I could and just needed to put what I had been given into practise. It's been several months now though and I think I've made lots of progress so am looking forward to letting her know what's been going on and hopefully getting some new ideas!!
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Sorry to hear you're feeling rough @rubin16! Don't feel like you're a broken record, we're all here to support each other through tough stuff. Hope you're able to get some relief soon.

That sounds positive @66Mustang, I bet she'll be impressed with all the progress you've made. Hope it goes well!

Enjoy your lunch @Beaver79!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    Morning everyone @rubin16 sorry to read your still  not picking up. Do you think a trip to A&e might help? 
    Looks like the warmer weather has stated to arrive 
  • Teigr
    Yep,dry here @Sandy_123 so no rain coming down the chimney.
  • Sandy_123
    That's a good thing @Teigr we've got rain after 5 
  • Teigr
    I think we have rain forecast for later @Sandy_123.

I should be catching up with washing and housework but I've wasted two days arguing with useless workmen.
  • Sandy_123
    edited May 1
    I've got loads of washing I keep saying tomorrow. Garden is more of a focus I think 
    My son is coming over to help do the lawns as it's like a jungle, just got to put the handles on it 
  • Teigr
    I'm going to clean a couple of the bedrooms,make a pan of soup and catch up with the ironing.

Coffee first though.
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    Morning everyone @rubin16 sorry to read your still  not picking up. Do you think a trip to A&e might help? 
    Looks like the warmer weather has stated to arrive 

Yeah doctor just phoned me to check how I was going, and just said I need to go hospital as looks like things arn't improving so just packing a bag and then going there in abit.
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@66Mustang
    I hope your appointment with your support worker goes well.
    Its 21 degrees just now it’s not been as warm as later in the year when we’ve been here but still warm enough. 

@Ada
    Hiya Ada I hope your doing good today. 

@Beaver79
    I hope you have a lovely lunch with your friend. 

@rubin16
    I think as Sandy said you should maybe go to A&E just to get checked over.

@Sandy_123
    Hi Sandy I hope your feeling ok today have you heard from your daughter or will they still be travelling.

❤️