How is your day going?

Comments

• Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    I'm. Back from the vets 
    Felix had a nasty tooth abscess 

I didnt know 
    He's been given a morphine injection and antibiotics 
    I'm. To take him back next Wed afternoon to see if swelling gone down  then booked in for surgery to remove the infected tooth, take bloods then and check for cancer 
    Hope it's not 

Vet says he's in good condition and a good weight 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Poor Felix @Amberpearl, I hope he's feeling better once the antibiotics kick in. Hopefully the vets can whip out the tooth and get him feeling back to his normal self. Fingers crossed!
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    I don't know @66Mustang I could really punch his head lol,. I'm just about to head off again, it's a good walk over the field good job it's a nice day. 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    I think they just like wasting packaging @66Mustang,maybe they worked for Amazon in a previous existence.
  • Teigr
    Not nice @Amberpearl but hopefully he's on the road to recovery now.

There's always something with pets.
  • Sandy_123
    Fingers crossed @Amberpearl
    Back and it was the drs fault so had to tackle the receptionist, be in chemist tomorrow apparantly 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    It's lovely here with the sunshine about time. 
    My daughters left this morning on her way to Canada to live. 
    I think someone tried my door last night I heard the handle go down, so that put me on edge. Now I'm thinking maybe the handle just dropped, if that's possible, so had little sleep zzzz
    Aww Sandy I’m sure you’ll be feeling upset with your daughter leaving but you’ll have the opportunity to go and visit and plenty off FaceTime calls 😊
    I can imagine that would’ve frightened you but hopefully it was the handle just dropping. 

❤️
  • Lou67
    edited April 30

@Beaver79
    Im so glad the heat pads helping you, gears the only thing that helps my aches and pains. 

@66Mustang
    Oh we eventually found the place we were looking for and it had closed down 🥲 
    So ended up in Burger King no difference 😂
    Me and my mum don’t really drink though we have bought a couple off cans off lager and a bottle off lemonade we are going to have a shandy later, we are living life in the edge 😂

@Teigr
    Oh that’s rubbish having water coming in I hope you can get it sorted asap.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Thanks @Lou67 hope the swelling is better today 
  • Sandy_123
    They do drive you mad @ada see you later 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    @Ada enjoy your dinner, I'm just sat here browsing the web and watching youtube. But thanks for the hi. I bought some soup to have for dinner as its light, but not one bit hungry yet or feel like anything as still have stomach ache. Hope you have a good evening.
  • Sandy_123
    @rubin16 i hope you manage the soup 
  • Lou67

Hey everyone I hope yous have a lovely night. 
    We are just going to have something to eat in the flat then go down the sea front for a wee walk. But think i will need to goto a pharmacy first see if I need water tablets.

@Sandy_123
    The swelling didn’t look as bad this morning but they’ve swollen up again quite bad, I had forgot it happened last holiday or I would’ve asked the doctor if I should take water tablets. I might pop into a pharmacy here and get some advice. 

@Ada
    Hi my friend I hope your doing well. Oh what are we like living life to the fullest 😂 my mums good thanks she’s actually fitter than me and looks great for her age. 

@rubin16
    Hi I’m so sorry your still not feeling 100% I hope your stomach settles down soon. 

❤️

• Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Only here for a few more minutes tonight @Ada, but I'll be back again tomorrow :)
  • Teigr
    It's a five minute fix @Lou67 and @Ada,but still something I could do without.
  • Sandy_123
    See what pharmacy says @Lou67 I remember mine swelled up when I got back from Turkey. Enjoy your shandy 
  • Amberpearl
    Poor Felix @Amberpearl, I hope he's feeling better once the antibiotics kick in. Hopefully the vets can whip out the tooth and get him feeling back to his normal self. Fingers crossed!
    I do hope so 

I hope t hats all it is and nothing sinister 
  • Amberpearl
    Ada said:
    Just a quick good evening to you all. As I’m just doing dinner. 

hope your fur baby will feel better very soon @Amberpearl How is the other one doing. 

Sorry you got problems @Teigr This pesky rain all day every day and night. 

Hi @66Mustang n @Grinchy n @rubin16
    Sorry I’m in a rush but had to give you a mention xx

glad the neck thingy is helping @Beaver79

@Sandy_123 Chemist and doctors drive me in sane. Would you believe last month I had Only x1 tablet missing from repeat meds. The chemist wouldn’t give me it. It was only my dizzy med. they blamed the doctors the doctor blamed the chemist I had to have a separate prescription for it. 

@Lou67 Hope your leg is allowing you to enjoy your holiday. How’s your mum. 
    So your drinking the strong stuff lol. My strong alternative to tea is coffee lol. 

@Marydoll5 Hope your both doing well you been quite 

good to see you back @Rosie_Scope How long we got you for 

catch you all shortly xx
    Both brucd and felix are on amoxicillin.  Bruce is still thin snotty. He's on day 4 of his antibiotics   he's eating OK. It's jusr the weight loss is a, worry. I could still lose him
  • Teigr
    Good night @Beaver79.

Sleep well.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    good morning all, i had a good night, sorry you were up early @Ada, i hope you have a restful day, take care all xx