How is your day going?

Comments

• birdwatcher
    birdwatcher Community member Posts: 59 Empowering
    Ok so far. Hope everyone else's is. I found some coffee creams in the cupboard. I'd forgotten all about them 😋
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    Good luck @rubin16 keep us I formed how you get on.
    Morning @Lou67 21 is right for me away. Yes I've video called them about 12 would be about 6am there 
    I've bought veg to make a nice soup one of the days and I'm having coffee with you b4 I start.
    Hope your ok @ada
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Good luck @rubin16

Hi @birdwatcher :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    @birdwatcher enjoy 
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    @66Mustang that's a great idea getting follow up with your support worker. You have been smashing it 😊
  • 66Mustang
    Thanks @Marydoll5 for such kind words :blush: how are you doing?? Have you made any progress with clearing stuff in your house?
  • Sandy_123
    Hello @Marydoll5 how's things going with you and yes good luck @66Mustang
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Ok so far. Hope everyone else's is. I found some coffee creams in the cupboard. I'd forgotten all about them 😋
    Best Wednesday ever.
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @Ada don't be sorry I'm surprised you find time to come here as you have so much to deal with :blush: sounds like you are having a productive day
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hey @Ada, i'm not to bad thanks, glad your doing ok, maybe go for a drive later, see what happens x
  • Sandy_123
    Gosh it's really warm out side, managed to build the mower, would take a normal person 5 minutes, took me ages and I've still got top bars back to front, can't figure how to correct it so hoping utube have a demo.
  • Sandy_123
    That's a shame @ada it's t-shirt weather here 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Best of luck at the hospital @rubin16, we'll all be thinking of you. Hope they can get you feeling a bit more comfortable.

Hello @Ada, I'm doing okay thank you! I didn't get up to much over the last few days, nothing very exciting anyway. Jimm just came back after a while away, so it might just be that they were busy catching up on everything that happened over the past couple of weeks, especially with all the political stuff that has been going on lately. But they should be around tomorrow so I'm sure they'll say hi :)
  • Rosie_Scope
    @Ada Aww, Happy Birthday Betty! <3
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@rubin16
    Good luck at A&E I hope you don’t wait to long.

@Sandy_123
    Aww glad you got to FaceTime your daughter that would’ve put your mind at ease. 

@Ada
    I hope your not doing to much housework, and hope your feeling ok.

❤️
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@Ada
    Aww a massive Happy Birthday to Betty she’s absolutely beautiful 😍 🥳 ❤️
  • Rosie_Scope
    Oh @Lou67, that looks so relaxing! Sunbathing sounds like a nice idea right now! You'll have me googling beach holidays as soon as I finish work :D
  • 66Mustang
    @ada

I can relate to you about your thread. I often start some quite deep topics hoping to start an intelligent conversation - the majority of people are respectful but because this is the internet, even on Scope, you get a few people who are not capable of having a civil discussion

It's quite sad really. I know it's easy to say but I have to remind myself that 99 times out of 100 I have positive interactions on Scope and other websites, so when you have 1 bad one try to ignore it. Easier said than done I know

I hope you are able to feel a bit better soon :)
  • Sandy_123
    @Lou67 I would love to be there, looks great 

Sons done back lawn, b4 the rain just the front to do another day and weeds