How is your day going?

Comments

• Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

@Sandy_123  & @Rosie_Scope
    Its a beautiful place. Yous would enjoy it.

@Beaver79
    Thanks I hope the weathers nice when I get home. 

❤️
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    66Mustang said:
    Good morning everyone!!!!

@Lou67 I hoper you enjoyed your shandy, I love shandy actually, also like a lager top which is like a shandy but with a bit less lemonade and more % of lager

@ada good morning :) thanks for the mention yesterday even though you were in a rush :blush: and sorry I didn't reply yesterday, I didn't come on as we had a family member around for dinner. I hope you're OK today??

@amberpearl sorry to hear about your anxiety today, is it bad overall or particularly because of Bruce as I would say that's justified even though that doesn't make it any less unpleasant!!

I hope everyone else is OK today and has a nice day ahead 

Always bad. I'm. Very stressed

Also worried the government will take away the benefits 
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    Yes,it's been dry here today @Ada;back to rain tomorrow.
  • Teigr
    Penblwyyd hapus Betty!!
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @ada and everyone just saying I’m just off for today and I hope everyone has a good one :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    Well the rain didn't come here after all @Teigr do we could of got the front garden done after all, dam weather. Hope @rubin16 is OK @ada
  • Teigr
    It's raining here now,I hope I don't wake up to another puddle in the sitting room.

Sending best wishes to @rubin16 and wishing everyone a peaceful night.
  • Teigr

Morning all.

I'm stuck in the kitchen today @Ada.
  • Teigr
    It's hammering down,so much for the 'light,scattered showers' forecast by the weather peeps.
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    morning all, morning @Ada, hope your doing ok, i had a restful night, was in bed for 10 and just up now, must've needed a good sleep, i hope you all have a great day! xx
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Good morning everyone 

@Ada belated happy birthday Betty.
    I didn't come back on yesterday so it's a late answer to your question. When my Mr drank it didn't affect him negatively and as I wasn't allowed to go out or have friends etc with my ex I had a great time rediscovering myself and life.

When he became ill and then hit the crisis last summer with stroke and 9 weeks in hospital then consequences of cirrhosis I felt so alone and feared he wasn't going to make it. 

I didn't know if he could stay sober and at first he was so weak when home it snapped me out of a deep depression.  Then I became exhausted doing everything as he did so much before. We were like 2 lame ducks as like you it takes me longer to do things with my mobility issues and pain and I became resentful then as I was suffering as a result of the consequences of his addiction. 

We decided together to tell each other how we are feeling and to always talk about everything so things like resentment don't build up. He for once took support on staying sober and he is 10 months sober now and stronger physically. 

I think as well he knows now this all started from losing his 10 year old son to cancer and drinking was his way to numb the pain.

I didn't mean to write so much but it's complex and I don't know if I've explained it. @Ada you are a special person and you are strong. Never think you aren't xx
  • 66Mustang
    Hi everyone

Hi @ada thanks for the messages and replies to me :blush: you always seem to notice my posts and it's really kind of you, I'm sorry if sometimes I don't always notice yours as sometimes I go off for half a day or something and come back and there's a lot of new posts ha ha

Ha ha last night just had a late night drive then went to bed :D 

I hope you have an OK day today :blush:
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @ada that's a good sleep for you 

@teigr same here rain forcast again later,  yesterday it said dry. 

@Marydoll5 your doing a grand job, I know its not easy.
    Morning everyone else Thursday already 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Morning everyone, thanks for all your wishes and sorry to make everyone concerned, I'm back home now. I got sent home at like 3am in the morning so didn't have chance to update as went straight to bed as was tired. I was put on 3 drips and had some medicine but they said I didn't have to stay in hospital as theres a long wait on beds if I don't want too, so wanted to come home. They are speaking to my consulant to rush things for me.
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @rubin16 I hope you feel better today after the treatments. 
    @Beaver79 ill definately be popping in to vote 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,625 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a good day. I’m just off out a walk round about then back for lunch.

@rubin16
    Glad you got home to your own bed take it easy today.

❤️
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @rubin16 I'm glad you are out, are you feeling much better??
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Sandy_123 said:
    Morning @rubin16 I hope you feel better today after the treatments. 
    @Beaver79 ill definately be popping in to vote 

I feel alot better than what I was apprently I was massively dehydrated as my stoma (ileostomy) has been overactive so been losing alot of fluids from my body which is why the reason I felt so weak and tired, so after having alot of drips put in I feel better. I wanted to come home so I didn't miss the chance in voting today
  • 66Mustang
    @Lou67 Hi :) today is your last full day isn't it?? I hope you make it a great one
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    My ears are blocked again