How is your day going?

Comments

• 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @ada thank you for being so kind, I sometimes have doubts that I'm not a nice person or boring or stupid or something but I think that's partly down to self doubt, it's really reassuring to hear what you say from someone that's not a family member because I know you are not just saying it because you have to like family may be :blush:

I hope you're having a good day now you had a busy morning :blush: maybe do something easy or maybe even nothing at all for the afternoon??  :smiley: 
  • 66Mustang
    Hi all :blush:

@Ada I just got back, we had a great meal, it was a Sunday roast but it came on 1 big square plate that was put in the middle of the table and everyone took the things they wanted. It was like some kind of Tudor feast :D really delicious

Sorry to hear about your pain :( I know it's up to you and Mr. and I shouldn't interfere but just wondering is Mr. able to make his bed or does he have physical problems as well?? You are kind for looking after him I think though :blush:
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Your meal sounds amazing @66Mustang

Sorry you're in so much pain @Ada, hope the tens machine brings you some relief <3
  • 66Mustang
    @ada Grumpy was there yes :D she wasn't too bad though, just miserable like there is a grey cloud over her head, it's quite sad really but we had a nice time

@OnlyAlex sorry to hear you had a rough day, I know what you mean, I used to be not so much rude but quite "dark" if that makes sense, like I would talk about death and stuff a lot and it upset people. I didn't mean any upset but I look back and cringe now. I'm sure your family and friends will understand and I hope you feel better soon
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

Hi everyone I hope yous have a nice night. 
    I stayed and had my dinner at my mums it was really nice, great getting a dinner put down to you.
    I walked up and back and think I’ve overdone it, my legs are a bit swollen and really tight feeling again. But I have my feet up now just having a quiet night and going to catch up with more telly.

@66Mustang
    Glad you had a lovely meal out, sounds a good idea the way they dished it up.

@Ada
    Sorry you’re in pain, did you apply for help with furniture from the Welfare Fund remember I gave you the number for it. 
    I hate the thought of you not having a comfortable bed to sleep in.

@OnlyAlex
    Hi I’m sorry you’ve had a hard 24hours, but like you said you can’t do anymore than apologise, if you were rude but you probably weren’t.
    I hope you enjoy your night.

❤️

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,162 Championing
    Sounds great @Lou67 shame about your legs though 
    @ada rest now 
    @66Mustang sounds fab that dinner you had 
    @OnlyAlex hope your feeling better now 
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

@OnlyAlex
    Ive had a lovely weekend thank you.

@Sandy_123
    Yes it was nice Sandy, I bought Aloe Vera Gel on holiday I put it in the fridge so it’s nice and cool, I’m going to put some on my legs. 
    I hope you’re having a nice relaxed night.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    It's really good that stuff @Lou67
    I've had a nice day, family and time to myself watching the airport live. Its a beautiful evening here too
  • Teigr
    Teigr Community member Posts: 4,425 Championing
    No rest for me this week @Sandy_123,still loads of houswork to do and I've got to make a nightmare of a retirement cake.
  • Sandy_123
    You'll be wearing yourself out @Teigr
  • chiarieds
    chiarieds Community member Posts: 16,427 Championing
    Hi @Lou67 - I'm sure you enjoyed your week away as much as me, but lovely to see you back! You may already know, but when you have swelling in your legs you need to put your feet up higher than your heart. What then also helps is pulling your foot up at right angles to your lower leg, as this gets the muscle pump in your calves working to remove fluid. Also try circling your feet clockwise, then anticlockwise. Hope this helps; do a little & often.
  • Teigr
    Morning all.

I've been awake since ten past three,my head is pounding.
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @ada
    Oh no @teigr you need rest more 
  • 66Mustang
    Hi @ada I hope you're OK today. I am hopefully going out for a dog walk today as it's not due to rain here :blush: have you got and plans??

@bloominthedark oh wow those ideas are more exotic than anywhere I've ever been, so sadly I don't have any opinions or experience, though I'd love to do those!! The only thing I know about Egypt is the market sellers can be almost aggressive and you need to be really firm and say "no" and they often won't take "no" for an answer

Hi @Teigr sorry to hear you had a bad head :( 

I hope everyone else is OK too :blush:
  • danwheelies
    danwheelies Community member Posts: 23 Connected
    Good morning everyone! Since it's a cloudy morning, I only took my dog for a quick walk. Knowing it will be a busy day at work, I fueled up with breakfast and coffee beforehand.
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @66Mustang enjoy your walk 
    Morning @danwheelies shame your working on a bank holiday. 

It's lovely and sunny here 
  • rubin16
    rubin16 Community member, Scope Member Posts: 844 Championing
    Morning everyone, looks like its going to be nice today but rainy later. Hope you all had a good night.

My dad is off work again so hes taking me and my nan out this morning and spending the day with us. We'll probabley go for something to eat somewhere at lunch. I don't know where were going though.

@Teigr sorry you didn't sleep well, hopefully you can rest today and get more sleep.

Hope everyone has a good day, whats everyones plans today?
  • Sandy_123
    Morning @rubin16 that sounds nice family time 
    I don't have any plans yet 
  • Teigr
    I need to hop on a train and vanish for a few days @Sandy_123,that's the only way I'll get any rest.
  • Teigr
    It's not exactly nice here this morning @rubin16,but it's not raining either.