How is your day going?

Comments

• Sandy_123
    Sandy_123 Scope Member Posts: 57,156 Championing
    Morning @Beaver79 meant to be a nice week and weekend. I'm waiting on hearing from my daughter in law, she said she might take me b&m if she can, to look at flowers 
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    Hi @Beaver79 have you got any plans today? It's a nice day but windy here as well, I'm not sure what we will be doing yet to make use of it :blush:
  • 66Mustang
    66Mustang Community member Posts: 14,985 Championing
    @Beaver79 oh that sounds nice, I hope you enjoy it, I quite like looking at stuff in garden centres but I find them quite expensive, you need to be careful about what you buy!!
  • Lou67
    Lou67 Community member Posts: 8,624 Championing

Morning all I hope yous have a great day.
    I’m supposed to be going out a drive to a park with my friend so we can go a walk while there, but not sure if the weather will hold up for it. 

@Ada
    Ada off course you were missed but it’s good to just relax and take a step back from things and get a bit off time for yourself.

@66Mustang
    Glad you’re feeling a bit better today. 

@rubin16
    I hope you can take it easy today after your lovely day out yesterday.

@Sandy_123
    I hope you get to go out with your daughter in law, and I bet you come back with more than flowers lol 

@Beaver79
    Enjoy your day at the garden centre with your friend.

@Amberpearl
    Hi I hope you and your cats are doing better now. 

❤️

• Sandy_123
    I'm being picked up soon enjoy plant hunting @Beaver79 be funny if we choose same ones 
  • Rosie_Scope
    Rosie_Scope Posts: 3,983 Online Community Coordinator
    Good morning everyone :) I won't try to tag you all but hope you're all having a good day so far <3
  • Albus_Scope
    Albus_Scope Posts: 7,182 Online Community Coordinator
    And it's good afternoon from me! I hope everyone's doing ok today, I wont tag everyone. ;) 
  • Lou67

@Ada
    Hello I’m glad you’ve got some sunshine make the most off it. 
    I’m just off out with my friend catch you later.

@Albus_Scope
    Hi I hope your good always a pleasure having your company.

❤️
  • Sandy_123
    Back from b&m and yes @Lou67 bought more then plants shocking when you get to the till lol 
    Got 13 flower plants orange yellow and pink. Hope you get to the park

• Sandy_123
    Hi @ada hope it's stopped raining for you 
  • Sandy_123
    You have been busy 
  • Amberpearl
    Amberpearl Community member Posts: 1,497 Championing
    13 degrees now still dull 

Still not heard back from pip 
    God I hope I get it
  • Albus_Scope
    It'll probably take a fair while to hear back from the DWP regarding your PIP @Amberpearl I know the waiting is horrible, but they'll reply when they can. It could be sic weeks to a couple of months before they do get in touch. So please try and find something to take your mind off it all. We've all got our fingers crossed! 
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    afternoon all, i hope everyone is doing ok, im ok, just plodding on, take care all xx
  • Grinchy
    Grinchy Community member Posts: 1,944 Championing
    Hey @Ada, thanks, hope your doing ok, take care lovely x
  • Marydoll5
    Marydoll5 Community member Posts: 561 Championing
    Hi everyone 

I have been having a lot of trouble sleeping and have been exhausted. I really missed you all and was annoyed at myself that I  hadn't the energy to come on here as it always does me good.

I know there's a lot that's out of my control but I'm sick of living in a pause till this operation is done on my partner. I don't know why it's getting to me so much. 

On the plus side I have booked a hotel for my sons wedding. I can't book flights yet in case op isn't done and we have to ferry it over from Ireland. The thought of driving down through England is fine but it's London that's scaring me!

Hope you are all well 😊
  • Albus_Scope
    Good to see you @Grinchy I'm glad there's still plodding happening. ;)

@Marydoll5 please don't be too hard on yourself, it's ok to run out of spoons. But I'm glad you've managed to book the hotel, that's dead exciting! 
  • Sandy_123
    @Marydoll5 that's a shame you've not had much sleep I hope you hear about the op soon  as it can be draining waiting around 
  • Albus_Scope
    Wow they're really cutting back on the meds slowly. Sometimes that can be a good thing though @ada :)
    Will you be speaking to your GP on the phone instead of face to face tomorrow? 

And please don't worry, you know you're always appreciated here. But I can understand when your brain feels like that. Just be gentle with yourself please. :) 

• Lou67
    edited May 7

Hey everyone I hope yous have had a good day and enjoy your night.
     I’m nearly home had a great wee afternoon with my friend we went a drive and went into a lovely place and had lunch.
     I’m feeling a bit sore now forgot to take extra meds as thought we would be home earlier 🤦‍♀️ so meds and a cuppa as soon as I get in. 

@Marydoll5
    Sorry you have been so drained I hope you feel better soon. Take it easy and we are always here for you.
    That’s great you got the hotel booked for your sons wedding. 

@Sandy_123
    Glad you got your flowers and all your extra bits lol 

@Ada
    Hi Ada I hope the doctor phones you tomorrow and your bloods are ok.

❤️